Chapter 119 I won't forgive him

Dorothy recognized him at once. He was Kingston, the person who had helped her in court. She nodded politely at him.

She greeted him, "Hello, Mr. Yates."

Kingston noticed how generous she was. She did not even feel resentful for having to stay in prison for half a year, and he immediately held a good impression of her. He said in a soft tone, "Hello, Miss Dorothy. You see, the reason I am here to see you is that there are some things I want to tell you in person."

Dorothy was flustered, for she did not quite understand the situation clearly.

The man in front of her was in his forties, but he was the most powerful lawyer in Talco City. She had only met him once on this day, and she had never interacted with him before.

His attitude was gentle, thus Dorothy could not find a reason to refuse his request even if she wanted to.

When she came back to her senses, she hesitated for a while, but Kingston did not give her any chance to hesitate. Before she could speak, he had already taken out a USB stick from his bag and inserted it into his phone. Soon, the video of Rosalie being humiliated by the thugs played.

Dorothy did not know why he was showing this to her. She raised her head to stare at him sternly as she asked in surprise, "Mr. Yates, why are you showing me this?"

"I believe you know who possesses the cruelty to treat Rosalie like this, right?"

Kingston took out the USB and placed it back into his briefcase. At the same time, he looked at Dorothy, "You are smart, thus your guess is indeed correct. Mr. Scott is the one who did it."

It turned out that Credence had really spent quite a sum of money to hire those thugs to do such a thing.

Dorothy was taken aback for quite a while. She was still trying to find a reason as to why he would do that to Rosalie. However, Kingston continued talking.

His tone was serious as he said, "It is because Mr.Scott has found evidence of Rosalie framing you last time! Back in the underground parking lot, she had staged the whole incident and framed you for being the one behind it, causing Mr. Scott to wrongfully view you as the one behind it. In the end, he secretly found a doctor to give Rosalie a full-body examination. In the end, they found out she was still a virgin and nothing had happened to her. Rosalie's hymen was still intact."

"Therefore, he was also suspicious of the incident where you had been accused of pushing Rosalie off the balcony. Mr. Scott knew Rosalie was framing you, but he could not obtain any direct evidence. That was why he used such a method against Rosalie. It was to force her to defend you in court and help you get the lightest sentence possible."

For some unknown reason, Dorothy's heart skipped a beat.

Credence had secretly helped her by doing so many things. However, she thought he did not do it out of love, but guilt instead.

If he really loved her, he would not be so reluctant to even look at her."Thank you, Mr. Yates, understand Thank you for doing so much for me."

Dorothy took a deep breath. Her eyelids drooped as she stared at the white tip of her shoes. "May I ask, since Credence has released the video of Rosalie being taken advantage of, isn't that proof of his crimes?"

In the end, she still could not forget him. She could not do so although he had just abandoned her like that.

Kingston's hands, which were holding the briefcase, suddenly stopped. There was a trace of shrewdness in his eyes. "Miss Fisher, there's no need for you to worry about that. Mr. Scott has used some tricks to turn the origins of this video into a legal thing. It has nothing to do with him now."