Chapter 170 I just want sleep with you!

When they arrived at the destination, Dorothy got out of the car immediately. She picked up her bag and rushed into the gates of the hospital.

Her heart was in a panic for no reason. She was worried about Belle and Germaine.

She felt that she could only be at ease after she met up with Germaine.

Credence, who was sitting in the driver's seat of the black Maybach, looked at Dorothy's slender back with a deep gaze. He watched her rush towards the glass door with a cold look on his face.

The young man, who seemed to be Jeremy's assistant, slowly stretched out half of his face from the back seat of a black car. When he saw Dorothy getting into the car, he lowered his head and spoke to someone on his phone.

Credence's pitch-black pupils contracted by a bit. There was a faint and cold expression on his handsome face.

What on earth was Jeremy up to?

He recalled all of his memories, but he could not think of ever offending someone like Jeremy.

The Scott Group and the old master of the Sherman family used to have business dealings with each other. They weren't exactly close, but there were no hard feelings either.

After the old master of the Sherman family had a stroke after falling ill. Half of his body was disabled and he could only lie in the hospital bed where he needed the nurse's help in doing everything. Yet, the Sherman family's wealth and businesses did not fall into Juelz's hand, the only grandson of the old master. Instead, it fell into the hands of an outsider, Jeremy.

Back then, Credence only thought that Juelz was defeated by the power-hungry Jeremy because he was not capable enough. Now, it seemed that Jeremy was not a good man himself. His ambitions were so big that annexing the Sherman family was not enough, he wanted to take down the Scott Group and make it his own as well.

But after giving it another thought, something still felt amiss.

The greed of power and wealth alone were not enough for Jeremy to perversely do something to Belle, a barely six years old girl.

There must be some deeper meaning behind this that he did not know of.

Because Jeremy's attitude towards him was filled with deep hatred and nothing else.

After pondering for a few seconds, Credence took out his phone from his trouser pocket and gave Victor a call. "It's me. Help me investigate a person. Starting from before he was seven!"

If his memories served him right, Jeremy entered the Sherman family with his mother when he was seven and changed his surname to Sherman.

Because Jeremy's mother married Juelz's uncle that year.

.....

The hospital in the town was relatively simple and could not be compared to Talco City's hospitals. However, Jeremy still spent a lot of money to arrange the best doctors and nurses to Germaine's ward.

Therefore, she recovered quickly although her body had suffered serious injuries and was covered with scars, she was still provided extremely great care that was comparable to a five-star hotel.

After receiving Wilson's call and learning that Dorothy was about to come in, Germaine went into the bathroom with a nurse's help. She changed into a fiery red dress and put on charming and thick makeup. She carefully looked at the mirror embedded in the wall and made sure that there were no signs of any haggardness, only then did she nod in satisfaction.

After that, with the nurse's help, she went out of the bathroom and sat on the only sofa in the ward. She slowly drank some tea, ate some snacks, and crossed her legs as she waited.