Chapter 171 Baby girl, I'm your daddy!

At the same time, in the lounge on the top floor of Mandalay Town, Wilson handed two investigation reports to the man who was coldly smoking by the windows.

"Boss, our men followed Credence and his men to Talco City's government hospital and retreated after that. It seems that he is going to admit his daughter there to treat her illness. However, there's a question. His daughter resembles you in some way. Is she really not your illegitimate daughter?"

"You talk too much. Are you thinking of getting rid of your tongue?"

He shot him a cold and sharp glare.

Wilson immediately bowed and admitted his mistake. "Boss, I was wrong. I'll shut up!"

"Time to get serious." Jeremy puffed out a mouthful of smoke. His gaze was downcast, and he thought that his assistant really talked too much. Perhaps, he should find a suitable time to find a new one?

"Credence and his men may have gone to the government hospital in Talco City, but we could not find out which ward Belle is residing in. We didn't even see Dorothy. Hence, I think that they might have changed their destination and fooled us."

Wilson continued, "Also, halfway there, we met another group of people who were following Credence. We almost fought with them too... Boss, guess what happened? Those bunch of thugs were sent by Rosalie. We followed them in silence to find her whereabouts. Do you know where she is hiding? Oh my, you definitely won't be able to guess it."

"Where?"

Jeremy threw away the cigarette butt in his hand and stared at Wilson coldly. His gaze looked like a venomous snake.

"She's in this hospital. In the bed of the lounge in the director's office to be exact." Wilson burst into laughter. "That vicious woman wants to take the opportunity to hurt Belle and Miss Germaine. She really thinks too highly of herself."

After laughing for less than two seconds, he suddenly stopped.

Because, when Jeremy looked at Wilson, there was a very faint smile on his face and there was a cold aura surrounding him. He turned around and walked out of the room.

Wilson shivered as he followed suit. He had a feeling that Rosalie was unlucky and unable to escape anymore.

........

Since Jeremy had thrown a huge sum of money to take over the fourth floor of the hospital, it became exclusively his. The dean's office was moved to the third floor, which was also two wards away from Germaine's.

At this moment, Rosalie had sent off the greedy and lusty director and was laying on the bed, wearing only a thin layer of laced ribbon dress and her eyes filled with charm. She received a phone call from the group of people she paid to follow Credence. "So you're saying they have entered the general hospital and haven't come out since? Alright, I understand. I will transfer the rest of the payments to your accounts immediately."

Yvonne, who had a conflict with Dorothy, was still in Talco City. She had also worked in Jonathan's hospital for several years. If she made good use of Yvonne's connections, she would definitely be able to grasp Belle and Dorothy tightly in her hands again as well as force Credence to submit.

At the thought of this, Rosalie's delicate face was flushed with excitement. She was finally able to relax after being tense and anxious for a few days. She got out of bed, took off her lace ribbon dress, and prepared to put on some lightweight and comfortable clothing.

Just as she bent down and put on her pants, she suddenly heard the sound of steady footsteps approaching. The door of the lounge was kicked open with a loud bang.