Chapter 94 Domineering

"Credence, who the f*ck do you think you are? You tricked Dory back to Talco City just to send her to jail? You b*stard, I'll beat you to death today."

Without even waiting for all windows to shatter, Juelz reached into the back seat of the car and punched Credence's face hard. His handsome face was full of grief and indignation, looking like a bloodthirsty and terrible beast.

He had just finished his surgery when he heard the heated discussion between the nurses and doctors about the headlines. He had curiously looked towards them, and he was shocked to see the video of Dorothy committing murder in public. He ignored the fact that he was still weak and took the fastest flight to Talco City.

As soon as he got off the plane, he found out that Dorothy had been taken away by the police. Juelz had only one thought, and that was to find that d'mned Credence and fight him to death.

Dory was such a kind and wonderful woman, so it was impossible for her to kill Rosalie. It must have in the world. He pointed at Credence and sneered, "D*mn, do you still think of Dory as your wife? Don't you know that she had rushed back to Talco City because you were threatening her with my life? Before returning to Talco City, do you know where she had wanted to go?"

"She had booked a ticket to Starovilla. She wanted nothing more than to escape from you. She did not want to see you again for the rest of her life!"

"If you're even still a man, you should take Dory out! of prison immediately. Otherwise, don't cry like a baby and act so pretentious. You're disgusting!"

"After all, you want to divorce her. I will take care of her. Whatever happens to her in future will have nothing to do with you."

Credence lifted his eyes and looked over. He showed a faint smile on his face, "You're coveting my woman? Why don't you see if you're worthy first!"

"What does my worthiness have anything to do with you?"

Due to exerting excessive strength, blood gradually gushed out of his wounds. Juelz gritted his teeth in pain and sneered, "Credence, Dory has been framed as a murderer in front of the whole country I know you don't have the balls to use the Scott family's name to get Dory out of prison, but I f*cking dare to do so! can give up my status and the Sherman family for Dory! Even my life! Would you dare to do the same?"

"Pft, you are just selfish. You don't deserve Dory, nor are you worthy of her love."

Even if he was in good health, Juelz would not be able to fight Credence, even more with Benjamin present at that moment. He was more likely to be the one who would get beaten up.

Thus, Juelz cursed Credence harshly for a while until he was satiated, and then no longer wanted to start a fight. He turned around and hailed a cab to rush to Talco City's police station to visit Dorothy. He would also discuss the best measures to be taken.

Spending time with a man with no taste like Credence was just a waste of his time.

The black Maybach with shattered windows remained in place. Juelz had come in a hurry and made a mess, leaving just as fast. What remained inside the car was complete silence.

Benjamin waited for a long time, but did not receive any instructions from Credence. He calmed down and said softly, "Mr. Scott, Mr. Sherman is straightforward. Don't take his nonsense to heart."

"We are not on the same level. I don't care about him. Start driving, let's go back to the office first."

His low and indifferent voice came from the backseat. He did not hesitate at all, which made Benjamin feel calm and confident.

"But Mrs. Scott is still being interrogated at the police station..."

When Credence heard that, he raised his head. His eyes were dark, and he saw Benjamin's concerned gaze through the rearview mirror. He calmly raised his eyebrows and asked, "Would let my own wife be in danger?"

How domineering!

He was so overbearing just by uttering a single sentence!

Benjamin could not help but cheer excitedly for his boss inside his heart. He had been worried for the entire day that Dorothy would land in prison. He finally calmed down and he was not as worried anymore.

........

Inside the individual detention room...

Dorothy had just finished her dinner. She quietly circled around the room of four meters square wide. She felt a little tired. She quietly sat on the bed with her hands wrapped around her legs while resting her chin on her knees. She stared at the thin white sheet on the flatbed, her heart feeling uneasy.

Rosalie and her foster parents had tried so hard to frame her. Wasn't it because she was a stumbling block in Rosalie's path to success?

Therefore, she had deliberately framed Dorothy to be convicted of murder and sentenced to jail. It was even very likely that she would be sentenced to death and be shot, completely disappearing from the world.

All of it was just for a man. Was it that necessary?

It was not that she did not want a divorce.

Credence was the one who would not let her go. What could she do about that?

People only knew how to bully the weak and fear the strong ones. They dared not blame Credence, as they did not have the guts to lay a finger on Credence. So, they picked her as a target and went against her. They plotted a scheme to get rid of her with all their efforts.

At the thought of that, Dorothy sighed, letting out a bitter smile.

When she had met Credence at the age of sixteen, she had thought that he was a great hero who had saved her at her most desperate moment. At the age of twenty-six, she suddenly realized that all the hardships she had to face were all because of him!

If she had never fallen in love with him, she might have been treated worse than Rosalie's dog in the Fisher family. However, at least she would not have to bear the label of being a murderer, or be locked up in a detention room awaiting her final judgement.

Suddenly, there was a knock ort the iron bars from outside. It was rather loud and Dorothy was frightened while in a daze. She slowly raised her head and saw a young female prison guard standing outside the iron bars. She gently nodded to her, "Number 1908, come out for a moment. Someone is looking for you."

She was stunned for a moment. Only then did Dorothy realize that number 1908 was her serial number.

Those being locked up in the place were all criminals. Their original names had been removed. Their names had been changed to four-digit numbers to make it more convenient for the management.

Who could it be?

Who could be looking for her?

Dorothy followed the female prison guard with handcuffs on her hands. She slowly walked towards the reception room.

In the reception room, she saw Juelz's handsome face with dark circles under his eyes. He looked as if he had just lost his loved ones. When she noticed that he was covered in dust and blood, her eyes turned bloodshot, "Juelz, you...why are you here?"

"Didn't I tell you to not go back to Talco City alone? Even if you wanted to come back, shouldn't you have taken me with you? You didn't listen to me. Now, you have been framed by that shameless b*tch and ended up at the police station..."

Juelz was angry and anxious. He quickly walked toward Dorothy. Suddenly, he opened his arms to hold her tightly. He choked out while sobbing, "You stupid girl, do you want me to die because of frustration?"