Chapter 93 Don't try any useless tricks

The lights were bright in the operating room.

Credence had only taken two steps when the door of the operating room was opened from inside.

"Mr. Scott..." The female lead surgeon came out and looked at his scary face and eyes. She was incredibly flustered, "Miss Rosalie is still undergoing surgery. If you want to visit her, you have to wear the sterilized clothes first..."

Before she could say further, the thick and heavy door was kicked open by his long legs!

Looking at Credence who was barging in like the devil, the rest of the doctors shivered. However, they had taken a bribe, so they had to help Rosalie to continue with the act. They looked at each other for a few seconds before mustering up the courage to speak, "Mr. Scott, sorry. Any interference in the operation is likely to cause great harm to Miss Rosalie. Could you please step out first...?"

Credence spat out coldly, "Get lost!"

He did not even look at the doctor's faces clearly.

He strode over to Rosalie, who was lying on the operating table. He suddenly grabbed her white and tender neck with one hand and gave it a hard grip.

Rosalie felt that it was getting harder for her to I breathe. She could no longer pretend to stay drugged and unconscious. She was forced to open her eyes. Before she could even greet him, she started to cough violently and painfully.

"Is this what you call dying?"

Credence swept a cold glance over Rosalie's flat belly. Her crooked scar was stained with quite a bit of blood, but it still looked fake.

He raised his other hand and reached for a tissue placed on the cart next to him. He fiercely wiped the fake scar, and her smooth and white skin was instantly exposed. There were no scars on the surface of her skin, and there weren't even scars from her last kidney transplant surgery. He immediately understood that the so-called kidney rupture was nothing more than a lie.

In an instant, the hatred within him suddenly exploded.

He gripped Rosalie's neck harder, and the smile on was stained with his blood.

After he had awakened, she sat on his bed and cried hysterically, wishing that she could suffer the pain for him while he was having a transfusion. At that time, he had used his uninjured arm to pull her over while he carefully cleaned her dirty face. He I had smiled faintly and told her that he would wait for her to graduate before he would marry her.

He had never had any intimate relationships with any other women before. He had always stayed away from other women respectfully.

Although she was his girlfriend, the most intimacy they had was merely hugging and holding each other's hands.

What a fool she had been back then, for she had thought that those hugs and hand-holdings were proof of his most precious care for her.

After that, he married Dorothy. However, he was only interested in Dorothy's body. She realized that when a man did not love a woman, he would not have any evil thoughts about that woman.

Credence did not love her but he neither hated her.

Therefore, when the elders of the Scott family planned to have Dorothy sleep with him, he had only been interested in her body. Credence and Rosalie's promised marriage ended just like that.

His marriage with Dorothy had gone even more smoothly.

However, who could understand the pain of her heart being torn apart and bleeding profusely?