chapter 99 Pain

When Ivana arrived after hearing the news, Dorothy was in a mess in the detention room.
When she saw Juelz's condition, she was in greater shock.

He was on the around and could not get up. His upper body was wrapped in gauze, and lots of blood dripped out from the reddish gauze, which was horrible to lookat.

&What..had he been beaten up by Mr. Scott?
Dorothy took a basin of clean water and held a towel in her hand.

She carefully wiped the cut on Juelz's arm when she saw Ivana enter, She looked down at the dying man and the corners of her eyes
turned red, "lvana, l can't leave this place because Im being labelled a murderer. Can you help me send him to the hospital? For her sake, Juelz was constantly beaten up by
Credence. Had it not been for Gordan's sake, Juelz might have already been killed by Credence countless times. In her world, she had done nothing wrong, and she had a clear conscience."

Juelz was the only person she owed too much to, She might never be able to repay him

"There's no need to take me to the hospital. It's just a small injury. I won't die from it."

Juelz frowned in pain as he looked at her worried gaze. In order to keep her from feeling guilty, he held back the stuffy cough in his throat and pointed at the pile of clothes piled up like a hill on the bed He raised his eyebrows and laughed happily.

"Dory, did you see the clothes Pve brought for my baby. Aren't they cute? Am Igreat at choosing clothes? Come on, praise me!"

"When you get out of prison, I will accompany you to a children's shop to buy whatever you want. If it's a girl, we will dress her up until she is the most beautiful princess in the entire worid! If it's a boy, we will take him to learn horse riding, shooting, and even golf. I will make him the most handsome and charming man in the world. He will be just like me,
and everyone will love him at first sight!"

Dorothy originally felt somewhat depressed, but Juelz teased her until she was amused, "Alright alright. You are the most handsome man in all of Talco City!"

Ivana stared at their lovely interaction in shock.

She suddenly understood why Juelz had been beaten up.

Howeve, this was his private affairs, and it was not right for her to be involved.

She lowered her head and looked at Juelz
shamelessly. "Let's go, "ll send you to the hospital first."

Juelz thought that it was rare for him to be able to spend time with Dorothy alone.

He did not want to leave, but when he saw her pleading eyes, he coughed and got up reluctantly.

He pulled her wrist, "Dory, I'm fine. You don't have to worry. The.condition of this place is terrible and there's not thing nice here. Ina few days, after I get out of the hospital, Il get somecone to luxuriously decorate this place. Try to hang on for a few more days."

"l understand. You should go to the hospital
quickly. I will take go0d care of myself."

Dorothy saw that his injury was serious, but he Was still concerned about her. How could her heart not be in pain after seeing this?

Ever since she had met Juelz, in most of the eleven years they had known each other, every time she was hurt or in pain, he would stay by her side and take care of her to give her strength.

No matter how far she and Credence were in their relationship, Juelz and she were more like family then she was with her real family.

That was something that would never change.