Chapter 169 Belle is now in Jeremy's hands

After receiving Credence's call, Marvin came out of a different house in less than ten seconds and rushed to the meeting point. He looked up at Dorothy's room. The lights were still on, but it was so quiet that he could not hear anything. He could not help but raise his eyebrows and ask. "Credence, is it done? Did she admit that Belle is your child?"

"Yes."

Credence raised his hand and pressed his aching eyebrows hard. Those broken memories of him hurting Dorothy slowly reemerged in his mind.

Ever since his new hypnotist gave him back the memories that Rosalie had washed away, he had regained most of them. However, sometimes, he would still feel irregular feelings of pain in his head from time to time.

The experts in Jonathan's hospital gave him a general explanation, which was, after his car accident, despite having performed surgery, some blood clots were still scattered around his small blood vessels. They were too small to be noticed. They could not completely remove them through the operation, as it would cause irreversible damage to his brains.

The pain was only the first of his problems. Sooner or later, it would reach the nerves of his vision and various other nerves. If he was unlucky, it was very likely for him to lose his life.

Therefore, in his everyday life, the doctor advised Credence to stop having huge fluctuations of emotions. He should also eat light and nutritious food. If he was lucky enough, he would be able to live for a long, long time.

But now, Dorothy was still suffering from grief and trauma, yet she was still able to endure it and give birth to his child.

Compared to her, Credence thought that he had been a b*stard for the past six years!

In the pieces of memories that flashed by, one of them was Dorothy's heart-wrenching scream. She screamed and asked him why he did not believe her or her cries, and her cries got worse and worse.

He used Rosalie's love for him as a way to hurt her. After that, he cruelly pressed down on her body and f*cked her until she had a miscarriage.

Credence's hands tightened, and he felt a sharp pain in his chest which could not be stopped.

In their four years of marriage, she felt more sadness and pain than happiness. However, every time he went home, she would wipe away her tears and smile at him. She would welcome him and try her best to take care of him and his body. She would even make some home remedies to cure his stomach problem.

But what did he do?

He only treated her as a tool for venting his lust in bed. He turned a deaf ear to her sadness, her cries, and all her pain.

She could not control herself and fell in love with him, that was all. What did she do wrong?

How could he be so cruel to her!

Credence's eyes gradually turned red, and he clenched his hands into a fist. His knuckles were pale and cold. "Marvin, I would have had two children."

"I'm sorry, Dorothy! I'm sorry, my baby!" he apologized in his heart.

When she loved him, he was blinded by hatred. He could not see how good she was and how truthful she had been.

This time, it would be his turn to love her!

No matter what kind of punishment she gave him, no matter how long it would take until she responded to his feelings, he vowed to wait. He would wait until the day she gave him a response!

As for Credence causing Dorothy to have a miscarriage, Marvin had only heard it from Jonathan, thus he was not too clear about it. Now, when he saw how sad Credence was, he did not know how to comfort him. He could only give him a good pat in the back and comfort him in a rough and simple way. "For women, if you can win her by sleeping with her, then you can win her heart. After that, she won't ever leave you again! Credence, the most important thing to do right now is to find Belle."