Chapter 86 Playing with fire

Everything happened so fast that Dorothy had no time to react at all before she was pushed onto the ground by the hair, and was forced to kneel in front of Rosalie

She immediately realized that Credence would never appear in the room again. It was a trap that Rosalie had set up especially for her. Judging by the hatred that Rosalie possessed towards her, the promise that she had made to destroy Dorothy's life would definitely be fulfilled. Her heart would not soften, not even a little.

The man on her right reached his hand out and pinched Dorothy's waist in an obscene way, "Her waist is really slim. It would be wonderful to see it writhing."

The other man gulped and touched Dorothy's face. He nodded to Rosalie and smiled in a flattering way, "Are you really not going to let us f*ck this woman? promise we will have her cry and beg us for mercy."

Dorothy could almost see the two gangsters drooling She realized that she was about to encounter grave danger.

She knew it would be difficult to escape, so she did not struggle in order to not aggravate them.

She raised her head and looked at Rosalie, who was sitting on the couch dignifiedly. She took a deep breath and calmed her rapid heartbeat, "Are you sure you want to do this? Don't forget, I am also the adopted daughter of the Fisher family. If something bad happens to me, it will still be bad for the Fisher family's reputation Especially Credence, you know him very well. He may not love me and may hurt me, but he will never allow me to embarrass the Scott family."

"Rosalie, if Credence really wants to investigate the matter, do you think that you can wipe out all evidence by then?"

"Do you think haven't thought about the things you've mentioned?"

Rosalie slowly stood up and walked towards Dorothy, stopping in front of her. She looked down at Dorothy's beautiful face that she had been jealous of for a long time. She was about to raise her hand, but she stopped halfway. She smiled calmly and sinisterly as Dorothy looked at her with resentment.

"Dorothy, how could be so stupid as to allow you to be ruined by men? Won't Credence find it obvious that I'm the one behind this? Tonight, let's play a different game. The game has just begun. I hope your performance will satisfy me!"

What kind of stupid game was she playing?

What the hell did her scheming sister want to play?

Rosalie's gaze was too cold and terrifying. When she stared at Dorothy's body, her gaze made her look like she was a venomous snake that had found its prey. Dorothy instinctively shuddered and shouted, "You're crazy, you're a lunatic! Ever since you were young, as long as it was something 1 liked, you would take it away from me. I've always compromised. I've even given Credence up to you. What exactly do you want from me?"

"What do I want? Of course, I want you to live a life worse than death!"

Rosalie curled her lips and showed a strange smile to Dorothy. She tilted her head with her long and soft hair cascading over her shoulders as she smiled in a sweet and innocent way, "Dorothy, the show is about to begin."

After that, without waiting for Dorothy to reply, she gracefully walked out of the room with her ten- centimeter high heels.

The voices were gentle, like lovers whispering in the middle of the night, "Hey, it's me. Have you found the drug that was looking for?"