Chapter 114 Too cruel

Credence walked out of the room and looked at the elevator. He watched as the doors of the elevator opened. Benjamin was walking quickly towards him.

He greeted him in a hurry. Behind him were several gangsters who looked obscene. Each of them seemed to have won five million dollars from the lottery. They were smirking while following Benjamin,

Not only would they have a woman to sleep with, they would even be paid. It was like a gift from the heavens above.

Benjamin walked to the door and raised his head to look at the indifferent Credence. He respectfully reported, "Mr. Scott, have brought some people over, and we have reached an agreement with the price. Shall let them in now?"

These few hooligans from the suburbs usually robbed other people and stole from them. They had never seen such a high-end place, nor had they ever met a man as successful as Credence, who looked handsome and elegant.

He was so coldand powerful that his aura alone could kill people. All of them behaved themselves and lowered their heads, as if they were frightened quails.

Credence stood where he was and nodded, "After everything is done, make a copy of the recorded video and send it to Rosalie. She will know what to do."

"Yes, Mr. Scott."

Benjamin quickly took two steps forward and opened the door of the room. He stared at the dispirited Rosalie who was lying on the floor, twisting her body with all her might as she let out soft groans. With a cold chuckle, he turned around

and called the few gangsters to go in. How dare she try to plot against Mr. Scott! She
deserved to be abused by these rogues! "Ah, who are you people? Let me go, Credence, I
was wrong. Please, spare me..."

As the door closed, Credence got ready to leave. He suddenly heard the miserable cries of that woman and the obscure laughter of the hooligans.

His footsteps did not stop at all and his expressions remained emotionless. There were no emotions inhis face at all as he walked into the elevator at a steady pace.

Credence walked out of Blues Cafe, standing under the scorching hot sun of June. His skin was being shone on by the sun, but his heart remained icy cold and full of uncertainty.

Other than having natural talent in making money and managing companies, he cared little about relationships, even less when it came to relationships between men and women.

It was only until Dorothy had divorced him and got locked up in the police station and he lost the woman who was once his wife and who had once always been by his side that he realized that his world had lost its colors.

Without her worrying about his well-being every day, his days had to get boring.

It turned out that she had unconsciously planted herself in his heart and blossomed.

Her branches and tendrils wrapped around his veins and cells, and he was no longer able to remove her from his body.

Even though she was bearing Juelz's child, he didnot find her disgusting. Instead, he only felt regret.

It was a pity that when she had completely belonged to him, she had never had even a few days of peace, and he had never cared about her joy, anger, sorrow or happiness.

Credence called Jonathan while frowning, "It's me. Come out and have a drink with me."

He went to a nearby bar and asked for a room and a few bottles of highly-concentrated white wine. As he was waiting, he drank alone first.

The evidence was so conclusive. It was even more difficult to strive for Dorothy's release with so many witnesses on the Internet.

As of now, he could only firmly control Rosalie with that video of her messing around, and make her say that as Dorothy's sister, she was willing to plead for a lighter sentence for Dorothy in court.