Chapter 100 offended

Dorothy thought it was Juelz, so she happily went into the room.

When she walked in, she realized thevisitor was actually Rosalie, who was wearing highheels and a gorgeous dress and looked extremelyarrogant. She had put on exquisite makeup.

When Dorothy saw Rosalie, she thought of whatbshe had seen on TV just a little while ago.

It had been a heart-wrenching scene where Rosalie had held Credence's hand with a sweet smile on her face.

Dorothy's expression immediately darkened,

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see you, Dorothy." Rosalie widened her big eyes and looked at Dorothy who was wearing the prison uniform, looking like a mess.

Rosalie's beautiful face was filled with cockiness and sarcasm, "i didn't expect you to have everything you need here. You actualy have an air conditioner, a fridge, and even a television. You must have been quite comfortable these days. Dorothy, are you staying in a prison or a hotel?"

"Rosalie, if you think it's comfortable, you can
come inside and stay here too! if you have
something to say, just say it. Don't beat around the bush."

Dorothy crossed her arms. She looked at Rosalie, who was not far away, with a cold expression.

Rosalie had finally gotten what she wanted. She was about to marry Credence.

She got so carried away that she had forgotten to hide her true colors as she showed off in front of her.

Just as Dorothy thought, Rosalie walked over to her side. No longer pretending to smile, she lookednat Dorothy's bare yet beautiful face, smiling lightly.

She said, "Dorothy, Credence is already getting
you two's divorce certificate ready. Additionally, he has promised to marry me within the year and hold a grand ceremony. I'm going to marry Credence soon! Are you shocked, hmm?"

"Dorothy, ever since I was young, nothing else
mattered, because as long as I wanted it, whether it's an object or a man, you would always give it to me. I'm very grateful for your wit. However, why? Why is it whenever it comes to Credence, you won't give him to me?"

"At first, I really couldn't understand why. However, I found out the reason later on. It's because he is the man you truly love, so you're not wiling to give him up."

"It doesn't matter. If you won't give him up, then will snatch him from you! In this world, there will only be things that i don't want. There is nothing can't have. The same goes with men!"

"My dear sister, if only you were willing to give him up four years ago and let me marry him, then you wouldn't have to suffer the pain of miscarriage nor be known as a murderer."

"At this point, you can't even hate me. It's useless to hate me either way. The only reason I did what I did was that you forced me to do so!"

After that, Rosalie raised her head and glanced at he camera in the corner of the ceiling. She smiled elatedly.

Before she entered the room, she had paid a large sum of money to obtain information. She had learned that perhaps due to Juelz's violent threats, that the surveillance camera in Dorothy's detention room was constantly off.

That was why she dared to speak her heart out.

Rosalie was smiling proudly. She secretly envied Dorothy for having Juelz by her side, who treated her like a treasure after Credence left her.

What a shameless b*tch! Wasn't she just using her looks to seduce other people?

"lsn't he just a man I don't want anymore? He's just a second-hand item. So what if you picked him up? What's there to be happy about? Before Rosalie could continue to feel arrogant, Dorothy slapped her across the face! Ever since she saw the news on the television, she had been in a horrible mood, as if she had swallowed a fly. Calling her murderer was yet another blow to her."