Chapter 109 Agreement

In the Fisher family's villa, Rosalie was wearing beautiful silk pajamas as she stood in the middle of the bedroom.

She was making a phone call with one hand, and rubbing her painful temples with her other. Her vicious expression could still be seen through her plain makeup.

She was not using her usual phone. She was using a SIM card that she had bought with someone else's identity card, and there was only one number saved in the phone too.

After the call was connected, the phone rang for about twenty seconds before someone finally answered.

"It's me."

Before the other person could even say anything, she anxiously opened her mouth and spoke, "Credence is now starting to suspect me. He even found out that those gangsters that were hired had been sent to Monticello, If he finds those people, it's likely that he will find out everything that I've done before. I don't want to loseCredence, nor do want to go to jail..."

"Could you a do me a favor, and make them shut their mouths up forever?"

On the other end of the phone, the man replied while chuckling sinisterly, "Miss Fisher, love has made you blind, and it has also made you lose your mind! An hour ago, had already sent someone to kill them. Four of them have died, and the last one. is in his last moment. Credence's friend Marvin Jules has taken him away."

After listening to his words, Rosalie's face paled, and her hands, which were holding the mobile phone, started trembling. She asked, "What? He has been taken away by Marvin? Why did you leave one person alive?"

"Because that will make things more fun and interesting."

The next second, Rosalie heard a monotonous sound from the receiver, which meant that the call had been cut off.

She dared not call him again. The man whom she had called, looked gentle and refined on the surface, but was actually a horrible man. He wasextremely cruel,

Rosalie was so angry that she threw the phone on the bed.

She went to the wine cabinet, took out a bottle of imported red wine and a transparent glass. She filled it up and finished it all in one gulp.

A look of resentment and anxiety flashed across her clean, fair face.

The medical records, which had been clearly written in black and white appeared in her mind, as well as the disdain on Credence's handsome face when he had thrown it to her..

There was no doubt that he had really fallen in love with Dorothy and he did not just like her.

Was Dorothy his type?

Dorothy looked gentle and elegant, but her figure was curvy and graceful, and she was charming down to her bones.

Back then, she had been certain that Credence had always hated Dorothy. So what if he married Dorothy?

She had thought that way because from the beginning till the end, Credence had shown her thetiny bit of love and care he had.

Rosalie had assumed that she was the true winner.

However, she was now anxious.

After their divorce, Dorothy had aroused Credence's interest even more, and he was unable to hold himself back.

Men were all like this. They always wanted what they couldn't have, and always did not treasure what they possessed.

Rosalie smiled coldly. She poured bright red liquid into her glass, and gulped it down.

That horrible devil-like man was just like Credence. He only used her as an insignificant pawn and had never cared about her safety at all.

That wouldn't do! She had to make that thug die before he had the chance to wake up!