Chapter 164 Faster, hurry up

"Dory..."

Juelz was just about to help Dorothy up, but the man moved faster than he did.

A gust of wind swept past Juelz's face. The next second, Credence had grabbed Dorothy and flung her bag into Benjamin's hands.

His actions were firece and forceful.

Dorothy cried out in pain and fell backwards. "Ah!" Juelz's face darkened and reached his hands to hold her.

When Credence saw this, he showed a cold smile, grabbed Dorothy's fair and slender wrist, and forcefully pulled her to his side to avoid Juelz's actions.

Dorothy's heart was already in a mess because of Belle's disappearance. At this moment, as she was being violently pulled around by that man, her stomach felt even more uncomfortable, and she wanted to puke.

This caused her to frown. She could not help but glare at that annoying man with her eyes wide open, "Credence, what are you doing?"

His deep facial features were as cold as frost, and a dangerous and cold smile could be seen on his lips. He looked at her reddish eyes, and a hint of tenderness could be heard in his cold voice, "Tell me, where did you lose your daughter?"

During this period of time in the hospital, she had devoted herself to take care of him. Perhaps part of it was because of the shares he had given to her, but in reality, she was driven by her heart.

This was strange. In their marriage six years ago, she had taken care of him and bore his temper too. However, he was blinded by hatred and revenge at that time, so he only thought that everything she did was with evil intentions.

It was only now when he looked back that he realized how wrong he had been.

This stubborn woman with delicate facial features had given him all her love in their four-year marriage. She truly loved him and did not want any power, status, or wealth from him, not even his good looks.

He had given up such a pure and wonderful woman like her so easily. What a jerk he was!

Fortunately, it still wasn't too late when he had come to his senses!

His warm and gentle attitude calmed Dorothy's panic down. She sniffed and repeated what Juelz said just now. Then, she raised her head and stared nervously at the man's deep and narrow eyes. She said in a hoarse voice as if there was something stuck in her throat, "To take revenge on me, Rosalie deliberately found someone to kidnap my daughter. She is ill, I don't know how long she can last... Credence, I know your abilities. As long as you are willing to help me, you can definitely save Belle. Please, you have to help me!"

Credence, oh Credence, it is because Belle is your daughter as well.

Saving your own daughter is perfectly justifiable!

Dorothy had never thought of asking Juelz for his help from the very beginning.

Given Rosalie's viciousness, who knew how many strong men she had arranged to wait for them there?

She could not continue dragging Juelz into trouble, nor did she want anything to happen to him.

She selfishly thought that it would be best to not let Juelz get involved in this. After all, she could not just let him help her and treat her well unconditionally like that.

Looking at Dorothy's tearful eyes, Credence's heart skipped a beat. For the first time in his life, he experienced a complex feeling of pain and pity mixed into one.

He coldly glanced at the reluctant and gloomy Juelz, then he ordered Benjamin, "Drive the car over, we're going to the amusement park at once."

Not all traces of kidnapping could be eliminated completely in such a short amount of time.