Chapter 120 The medical report

Benjamin noticed that Credence, who should have been leaning against the black executive chair, had fallen heavily on the floor with his eyes closed. His handsome face was pale and haggard.

Sweat covered his forehead, and his chest heaved up and down as he breathed heavily and disorderly.

The thunderous sound he had heard from outside had been the sound of Credence falling from the chair to the ground.

"Mr. Scott, what happened to you?"

Benjamin noticed that there was something wrong with him. Credence was even twitching occasionally.

Feeling uneasy in his heart, he was so shocked that he held his breath and quickly called Jonathan, "Mr. Stanton, Mr. Scott has suddenly fallen unconscious. Right, all right, will send him to the hospital right now."

After hanging up on the call, Benjamin immediately called another assistant to help carry the unconscious Credence to the back seat of the car. Then, he got into the car and drove all the way tothe hospital.

After half an hour, Benjamin jumped out of the car. He ran into Jonathan at the front doors of the hospital, carried the unconscious Credence to a medical stretcher, and steadily placed him on the trolley.

The dean had been standing outside and waiting for a long time. He rushed over and gave Credence emergency first-aid treatment.

Credence's chest was suddenly shocked by a strong wave of electricity. The pale-faced man gradually opened his dark bloodshot eyes and frowned.

He slowly raised his hand with great difficulty as he asked in a hoarse voice, "What happened?"

"What do you think happened?"

Jonathan was furious. He punched Credence's Shoulder in a seemingly strong but actually gentle way, "Credence, must you hurt yourself like this for Dorothy?"

When she had been by his side, he had always ignored her. However, now that she did not want to talk to him anymore, he was torturing himself!

His ridiculousness was enough to make Jonathan doubt his intelligence.

"This has nothing to do with her."

Credence slowly shook his head, his breathing shallow. He closed his eyes before suddenly opening them again.

His chiseled right hand slowly reached up. He smiled in a self-satisfied manner and said, "Here... It hurts so much."

The place was where his heart was located.

It hurt because Dorothy was pregnant with Juelz's child. He had tossed and turned all night as he I could not sleep well.

He harboured great regret. Every breath he took in the night made him tremble.

His heart ached, so even his stomach ached as well.

"You are just so despicable!"

He reaped what he sowed. He deserved it.

Jonathan hurriedly pushed the trolley to the emergency room as he looked at the quiet man lying on the bed who could not help but cough.

Jonathan was so enraged that he glared at Credence and said, "Credence, I'm telling you, you either die now, or you get Dorothy back after you recover."

"She's just a woman. She's a woman that has even loved you for the past decade. You are the man almost every woman wants to marry in Talco City. There is no one else comparable to you. You are rich, have a good figure, handsome, and you are also good in bed. Don't you have the confidence to pursue her back?"