Chapter 37 Are you heartbroken?

"No! Credence, don't. Please don't! Don't hurt Juelz. He is already severely injured..."

With a pale face, Dorothy pleaded with Credence.

She had no idea what Juelz had done to Rosalie. However, judging from Credence's concern and love for Rosalie, she was afraid that Juelz would not be able to escape this time.

Juelz had barged into the ward and hurt Rosalie because of her. He was willing to risk his life in a desperate attempt to avenge her. He didn't even mind that he would be charged with murder. How could she sit idly by while Juelz was being tortured by Credence?

Juelz was smashed to the ground, knocking off the medical instruments and medicine bottles in the room. It was a chaotic scene.

*F*ck you! I dare you to fight me one-on-one. I will definitely kill you!" Juelz yelled at Credence.

After that, he saw Dorothy walking toward him unsteadily. He hurriedly staggered to his feet. Despite the intense pain he was suffering, he gave her a gentle smile. "I'm fine, Dory! You just stand aside. Let me deal with all these b*stards..."

Juelz was still holding the bloody knife, waving it around.

Under the light, the knife emitted a cold sharp light.

The knife was clear evidence. As long as Credence placed an order, there would be police rushing in to take Juelz away.

"Shut up, Juelz!" Dorothy shouted.

Why was he still spouting nonsense? Did he want to die so badly?

Dorothy was exasperated. She rushed toward Juelz, wanting to snatch the knife away from him. Suddenly, Credence had grabbed something and covered her chest.

Dorothy lowered her head and realized the front of her blue dress was torn. Her black bra and a large part of her breast were exposed.

"How shameless of you to dress like that!" Linda snorted.

Just as she was about to further ridicule her, she met Credence's cold gaze. In an instant, she kept her mouth shut.

Credence took a few steps forward. With his big hands, he pulled a blue cloth from the sofa and threw it on Dorothy's chest forcefully.

He threw it using all his might that Dorothy could feel a twinge of pain on her chest. While doing that, Credence's eyes were cold and he did not cast her a glance.

He brushed past Dorothy as fast as lightning, and suddenly grabbed onto Juelz's neck. Then, he dragged him out of the room to the corridor.

"Please don't hurt Juelz. The most important thing now is to save

Rosalie's life. Please don't act rashly..."

Dorothy covered her body with the blue cloth. Her legs were trembling as she ran out to the corridor. Staring at Credence's cold face, she couldn't help but shudder.

There was not a trace of anger on his face. He even curled his lips into a faint smile, as if nothing had happened.

However, Dorothy knew that he was fully capable of killing Juelz.

Once Credence made up his mind, Juelz would either be dead or disabled. There was no other outcome.

Standing by the window, Credence lifted Juelz up with one arm. With no strength to fight back, Juelz's arms hung on the railing of the window. More than half of his body was completely suspended in the air. The wind was blowing strongly outside. It seemed like Juelz would fall off the building the next second...

They were on the twelfth floor of the building. If he really fell from such a high floor, he would definitely not survive.

Dorothy was freaked out. She shouted in a trembling voice, "No! Didn't you say that I have to donate my kidney to Rosalie? Fine, I promise you now. You don't have to wait until tomorrow. If one is not enough, you can take both of my kidneys... As long as you're willing to let Juelz off this time, I will do whatever you want me to do. I won't divorce you anymore, okay?"

Credence turned to look at Dorothy. Under the bright crystal light,

his eyes were like the dark sky before a storm, which made one tremble with fear.

"Are you going back on your word because of this loser?"

Standing less than two meters away from Dorothy, Credence stared at her indifferently. "How could you say I'm a loser? I can sacrifice everything, including my life, for Dory. Credence, can you do that for her?"

While Credence was distracted, Juelz seized the opportunity to jump in through the window with his hands holding on the railing tightly. Then, he kicked Credence on the waist using his right leg.

Credence was caught off guard, taking two steps forward unsteadily. He then stared straight into Dorothy's eyes, and his calm features suddenly changed.

With a cold laugh, he turned around and attacked Juelz. With just a few moves, he knocked Juelz to the ground again. Blood gushed out of Juelz's mouth. He was lying on the ground weakly, and could no longer stand up.

At first, Juelz still had the strength to scold Credence. But gradually, there was no more sound from him.

Seeing that Juelz was lying in a pool of blood because of Credence and was gasping for air, Dorothy was anxious. She couldn't hold herself back anymore. "Are you crazy? You've already taught Juelz a hard lesson. Why did you beat him up again? Didn't I tell you that if your beloved woman really died at the hands of Juelz, I'm willing to compensate her life with mine? What else do you want me to do?"

Dorothy was fuming. She ran toward Juelz and tried to help him up, only to be dragged aside by Credence. She was dizzy that she almost fell to the ground.

Narrowing his eyes at Dorothy, Credence pinched her chin and asked, "Heartbroken?"

"How could I not be heartbroken? Juelz is the only person in the world who cares about me. He is almost beaten to death by you.Of course my heart aches for him. Is there anything wrong with that?"

Despite knowing that saying the truth out loud would enrage Credence, Dorothy did it anyway. For some reason, she did not feel like telling lies just to please him.

She had tried begging him, but it did not work.

Since it had no effect, why did she bother to bow down to him?

Suddenly, Dorothy felt a burning pain on her heavily wounded abdomen. She closed her eyes in pain, missing the murderous intent that flashed across Credence's eyes. There was a complex emotion in his gaze that he himself did not even realize.

After releasing Dorothy's chin slowly, he snatched the knife from Juelz's hand. The next second, he aimed the knife at Juelz's heart. Turning his head and fixing his eyes on her, Credence's let out a cold laugh.

"I'm going to kill him right now, so that you'll be heartbroken forever!"

..........