Making up 2.

Author's POV.

Prerna regretted everything she did in this week. She met her cousins out of which one was pregnant and she wanted to be happy but she broke.

She couldn't help but envy her cousins with their partners and having a great time. She missed how Harry and she used to spend time together.

She tried to dial Harry's number but she couldn't. She wanted him to call this time. She wanted him to call and ask her to come back.

On the other hand... Harry stared at his phone in hopes she will call today but she didn't.

It made him angry yet he felt like losing his grip on hope.

"Is she fired. " he asks his colleague and he nods.

"She filed for a resignation letter herself. " he says and Harry hums, filling a cup with coffee.

"What happened man?" his colleague asked and Harry stares at him.

"I was just giving her a shoulder to cry because her boyfriend was dumping her. The next minute I found her kissing me. " he says and his colleague sighs

"And you didn't pushed her away, even though you knew Prerna was there. " he says and Harry sighs in defeat.

"I did, but then I reacted like it wasn't a big deal. " he says looking at his colleague, "I went home and acted like it wasn't my fault. But it kinda was because I didn't tried to convince Prerna that I didn't cheated. " he says and the colleague hums.

"Why not? "

Harry looks at him and scoffs.

"Because I wanted to see her angry. " he says and his colleague huffs.

"That's ridiculous Harry. "

"I know.  I wanted to see her reaction. She said she was leaving, for a minute I couldn't take it but then I thought maybe she's right. She should go. We should seperate. " Harry says.

"But the next day, sitting at a club, I realized how messed up I was. How messed up our relationship was. I should've stopped her when though we would've fight afterwards but I realized that Prerna was the only one I could kiss with feelings being involved. " he says and his colleague sighs.

"So what now? " he asks and Harry chuckles humourlessly.

"I don't know. She didn't called, it's been a week. I think she's happy getting rid of me. " he whispers looking down.

"Why don't you call? "

"Because she doesn't want me. " Harry says and let's out a shaky breath.

"Let's go out. I need some fresh air. " Harry says and the colleague walks with him and finally says.

"Don't make assumptions mate. If she's the one and only then call her and bring her back. " he says and Harry looks at him.

___________________

"Prerna. Eat nicely meri jan (My love) " Her father says and she gives him a small smile.

"You're thinking about him... " he says and she changes the topic instantly

"Yes baba I'm eating nicely. " she says and her father eyes her.

"Beta, I should not say this but... You should give your marriage a last try. " he says and Prerna stops pouring rice.

"Baba, he hasn't called at all. " she says frustratedly but due to that frustration, the tears came out.

"I know, but darling, surrendering first won't make you less of a person. It will make his feel even more sorry that even though he could've approached first, but he didn't. You will be a greater person because of taking a step forward to save your marriage. " he says and she sighs, letting out a chuckle.