Yours Truly 10.

Author's POV.

She knocks at her father's door furiously as she panics that someone is behind her.

"Baba. Baba. " she calls as she knocks. She tries to sound calm. The door opens at her father frowns at her.

It's been 3 months and she had these dreams at least a few times a week.

"Faryal? What's wrong? " he asks as she comes inside, her mother also awake of her knocking at midnight.

"Can I sleep here? " she asks. A 24 year old had the fear in her eyes like she was 6 again.

"Off course. Where's Hussain. " her mother asks as Faryal climbs on the bed.

"He's asleep. " she says. Since the day she had recurring nightmares, Hussain was sleeping with her. But today she didn't felt like taking help from him.

"It's okay there's no one. " her father says lying next to her and she curls into his chest, a tear slipping her eyes.

"I felt like he was there. " she hiccups.

"Shhh you're a brave girl right? " he whispers and she nods. "Just stay calm, it's going to be okay. " he says and she closes her eyes, sniffing.

"Do you want to share your dream?" her mother asks and she shakes her head.

"Okay. Leave it. Just go to sleep. " her father interjects and she straighten up between her parents.

"It's okay. We love you. " her mother says and she nods.

"I love you guys too. " she whispers and feels a kiss on her cheek.

"You're safe with me. " her father says and she believes it.

___________________

She gets out of bed at 6 in the morning. Couldn't sleep anymore. She sneaked out of her parents bedroom, not waking them up. She grabs her mother shawl and goes out.

She walks towards the land-line and dials Harry's number, she feels so stupid for calling him so early.

"Hello? " his voice heavy because of sleep and she closes her eyes.

"I can't sleep. " she sobs and he instanly realizes it's Faryal.

"Hey. Faryal listen to me. " he says softly and she sniffs.

"Nothing is helping. " she cries.

"It's okay. It's totally normal. Remember when I told you how I used to sleep talk. Nothing helped too. " he says .

"He's in jail Faryal. He's not going to touch you" he tells her and she let's out a shaky breath.

"What if he escapes and tries to come and get me. " she cries and Harry sighs.

"Listen to me. If you don't believe me and have these thoughts, then let's go and see what type of life he's having. "

"What? " she gasps.

"Faryal, I think you should see it. Maybe that will make you believe that he's not going to hurt you ." he says and she bites her lips.

"What do I do now? " she asks and Harry sighs.

"You're in your living room right? " he asks and she hums.

"Turn on the lights, put the phone on speaker. " he says and she does what she's told.

"Done. " she says .

"Now, open the curtains it's beautiful out there." he says and she opens them. A bright sun hitting her face.