The Spy 4.

Authors POV.

A mission again came in which made Y/N and Harry postpone the dinner plan. The mission went successfully. All of them were celebrating but yet worried because FBI again attacked at the end. Thanks to god no one was captured this time.

Madison and Mark were trying to track down where is Niall and how is he kept in. Harry and Y/N were having a casual time, talking and just talking about their job and dreams.

Later at Y/N's.

"Another toast for another successful mission. " Harry rose his glass and Y/N smiled doing the same. They clicked there glasses together and drank it down.

"That was strong. " Harry said, hissing at the sensation.

"A gift from Madison. " She told him as she took his glass and put them in the dish washer.

"So what are you cooking? " Harry asked, sitting on the bar stool , his elbows resting on the counter.

"I was thinking Grilled fish with vegetables. " She said and Harry nodded. She took out the fish that she defrosted earlier and marinated already. She once more soak it in the marination and put it on the grill inside her oven.

"So, Harry, tell me something about yourself. " Y/N said and Harry nodded.

As Harry started to tell her about him, she started to chop the veges.

"I'm from England, which you already know and seen . I have a sister, I live with my mother and sister. I came here 2 years ago. " he said and she smiled.

"Thats quite normal. " She said and he chuckled.

"Thanks Y/N. I don't know what you mean but it makes me feel overly happy! " he dramatically rose his arms in the air and she giggled.

"No, I mean. It's just not so depressing. " she said and he cleared his throat.

"Well the depressing part of my story is that... My dad died. He was a great man. My sister married a guy she loved but after a year she experienced a miscarriage, she couldn't believe that. She had therapy. When I found out that I was getting depressed with all this, I thought of getting a job in agencies. I didn't got any job. I got more depressed. Then I got a call from this agency. I found hope. Now I'm okay. " he said and she stared at him.

"Right. When I was first found by Madison I thought I was going to get kidnapped again-

"Again! What do you mean again? " he interjected looking disturbed. She gasped but soon shrug the urge of telling him off.

"I accidentally used the word. Excuse me. Let me check the fish. " She said and he looked a little confused by what just happened. Why did he had to interject! Stupid Harry he thought.

"I'm again sorry, if I made you feel startled. " he mumbled and she smiled turning to face him.

"No it's not that... " she looked down. He intently looked at her. "It's just. I'm not comfortable with sharing . It takes a little time to open up. " she says and Harry understands.

"Off course. There's no rush. " he said and she smiled.

"But still I should tell you what I was about to tell you. " she said and took a deep breath. "When I came here at Madison's secret head quarters. I felt like the destiny was repeating itself but in a modern way. But thank goodness I was wrong. " She said and Harry didn't understand what she just said but still smiled.

"Let's just eat. Talk about something else. " she said dismissing him. Harry helped her put the dishes on the table and they ate. They didn't talked much. Just a normal conversation about food.