You belonged with me. 5

Harry's POV.

I couldn't take it to be honest. I couldn't see her in crisis anymore. She would talk to her family, her fingers not leaving her temple, her eyes would be closed due to stress. She would just hum on every claim her family told her. She was so stressed lately.

She would snap at Andy sometimes and he would cry which would piss her off as well.

She usually wasn't a snappy and arguing lady , but she grew up to be one. She would get annoyed by my continous presence sometimes because Andy never slept when I was around.

She even told me to stay for a limited time at her place because Andy gets attached.

She sometimes argued with me if I ever ask her what's bothering her. I knew she was tired of struggling.

She had been struggling since a child. She was tired. She could've done something wrong to her but she didn't. She never attempted anything because she was strong.

I was crossing the street to go to her place, because Andy was at mine and he wanted to go home now.

He went to his room as soon as we arrived and fell asleep and I sighed, I looked here and there for Y/N. She wasn't in the kitchen nor she was in the living room. I checked her room.

"Y/N. " I called and I heard shuffling and water running in the bathroom.

"I'm taking a bath. Will be there. " she said blankly and I nodded behind the door.

I decided to look around her room. She had nothing but a shelf that looked interesting. Her dressing table was empty. Just a brush and lotion.

I looked at the frames she had placed in the shelf. Her trophies and frames.

A photo album was there which seemed curious . I looked at the bathroom door and she was still inside. I run my tongue over my lips and grabbed the album.

I took a seat on the chair and opened it.

It had her childhood pictures and family photos. She looked so happy and healthy in those.

I kept turning the pages and a picture I thought I lost was in there.

Me and her in our Christmas pajamas, sitting on the sides of my grand father. Who sadly died.

I smiled at the picture and ran my fingers over her pictures.

I missed her.

I heard something drop and turned to see the voice came from the bathroom.

I put the album back and walked towards the door.

"Y/N. " I knocked. "Are you okay? " I asked and she hummed.

"I'm fine. Is Andy okay? " she asked and I frowned.

Without even thinking I opened the door and saw her on the floor, wrapped in a towel as water dropped from her body and hair. She had a scissor next to her. A few strands on the floor, indicating the she was cutting her hair.

"Harry! " she gasped and I closed the door, kicking the scissors away and bent down.

"What the Fuck were you going to do? " I scowled at her and taking her facs in my hands.

She cried, resting her head on my shoulder, I sighed pulling her body over mine, she sat on my lap wrapping her arms around me.

"I can't do this anymore. I don't have the energy to support them all. I can't. I'm nothing but a used tissue paper. I'm still being used. " she said and I frowned.