A Long Drive

A/n

This imagine is for my friend Maryum who I call Marylin , I hope you like it. Xxx

Requests are open so you can text me for your personal imagines.

You can message me on wattpad and I will surely see your message 😉.

Marylin POV

This was wrong, this was very very wrong, I shouldn't have come here in the first place, I made a shitty move, I shouldn't have listened to my friend Cole , I didn't know that the party he was taking me will have strippers and booze, I mean yeah everyone drink but I don't drink ever I hate drinking, he knew I hated all of this stuff, this all made me throw up every time , he wasn't even letting me escape that damn club and kept saying Get loose baby.

First of all I'm not his baby and second of all this friendship is over.

He crossed the borderline.

And at this starry yet dark night at midnight, I was feeling scared that what if someone comes behind me or someone gets me, yikes that sounds horrible.

Why am I making bold choices today?

First that stupid party and now making a bold move to walk alone on this road and I don't recognize a single alley.

I kept walking straight and steady and kept praying that somehow magically I see my hostel building, my mother is going to kill me if I get lost.

Just as I took a turn on my left the darkness took over me, I cannot see anything and there is no right or further road, where the damn am I?

I closed my eyes and walked on the road and whimpered by the coldness and fog.

I heard a horn behind me and it provided light on the road as well, I didn't turn to see who was it and what car was it  , I just gained some speed and started to feel scared more than ever.

The car came near me and the man or whoever it was started to drive his car next to me on the same speed.

The cars door mirror slided down and the person horned again.

"Excuse me Miss?" he says .

And I turn to see a young man not more than 25 was the one driving his car , his hair was long and touching his neck slightly and his nose red and eyes shinny and green.

"Do you want a lift?" he asks in his raspy voice and I shook my head walking again.

"It's not safe around here at this time besides you're taking the wrong route. " he says and I turn back going back to the road that led me here.

In no time his car took a turn and was beside me again.

"Miss , you can trust me. I'll take you to your destination. " he says and I scoff stopping and he hit the brakes as well.

"Why should I trust you? Are you Walter Cronkite. " I say and he chuckles.

"No Miss I'm not an anchor but you can trust me seriously. " He says and I started walking again not looking at him.

I was walking praying that that stupid man does not come again.

But he did, soon his car was again beside me.

"Look, the routes you are taking, contains drug stores and drunk people live here, it's like a society for them and on your left there is a forest that will lead you to wild animals surely , it's just a bold move to make to trust me, like you coming here is a bold move. " he muttered at the end.

Harry Styles Short Stories On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara