You belonged with me. 3

Harry's POV.

I had a bad hangover.

And when I say a bad one. It means I drank at least 5 beers last night.

I groaned and stumbled towards my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I looked at my reflection and felt disgust yet breaking from inside.

I couldn't believe I met her after all these years. She was a mother. A single parent, without a degree. She had grown weak, I must say.

She wasn't the same Y/N. She lost here red cheeks. Her hair was not smooth anymore. Her face wasn't chubby anymore, it was boney. She had wrinkles. Her physique was so much affected.

My door bell rang and I groaned, taking my towel and walked towards my door. My hair was probably disheveled.

It must be some other neighbor.

I opened the door to see no one standing outside. I frowned and looked on the sides. My trousers were pulled lightly and I looked down to see a boy.

"Hello! I'm Andy. " he said grinning and I smile. He was Y/N's son. I looked at the front house and she wasn't there.

"Mommy said I haf to give you this. We go to McDonald's and buy you this. " he said, hanging me a bag and I gladly took it.

"Thanks champ. Please say thank you to your mommy. " I said bending down and he smiled.

"I will. " he said and I looked up to see Y/N looking at through the window. He looked on both the sides and ran towards his house.

I waved at him and he waved back before closing the door. I sighed and took the bag inside 

I opened it and saw a small note stick on my chips bag.

Dinner at mine? At 8? Andy wants to be friends :)

I smiled and stick the note on my fridge and ate the meal she send for me.

I had to get something for Andy so I went to the toy shop afterwards. I bought a toy car for him and went back home.

My rest of the day was spend setting my things in my new house.

I got changed as soon as it was 7:00 .

I walked towards her house again and knocked lightly on the door. I could hear faint noise of chattering of dishes and football match.

"Coming. " she yelled and opened then door after a few seconds. It took my everything to not to move forward and tuck her loose stands, falling on her face.

"Hi " she breathed and I smiled.

"Can I come inside?" I asked and she smiled, nodding.

"Sure. "

I walked inside and looked at the lounge. Andy was standing so close to the TV and watching football.

"Andy look whose here. And get away from that damn TV! " she yelled and he turned and looked at me .

"Hello. " he said and I smiled .

"Hi. I'm Harry. I didn't introduce myself earlier ." I said and realized I didn't had to be so formal. He's just a kid.

"This is for you. " I said handing him the gift bag and he gasped.

"You didn't had to give him anything. " Y/N said and I shook my head.

"He welcomed me on dinner. I had to buy him a gift. " I said and the little kid grinned.

"You guys sit down. I'll get the food ready. " Y/N said and I nodded.