Surprise Birthday Party

Hello. I'm back.

Requests are closed again and those people who requested earlier, don't worry I haven't forgotten your imagines.

This is for Allie.

I hope you all like it.

I'm doing an epilogue series of a few of my short stories.

For example.

Kidnapped.
Play Station.
Ferris wheel.
Love disappeared.

Do tell me if you want an epilogue of a story that you love the most and isn't mentioned above.

Harry's POV.

Coming home after a hectic day, I only wanted to relax honestly because I was bombarded with work lately and my band mates were acting weird as well. First I thought maybe I was over reacting but they really were not taking the rehearsals serious.

I still had to work on a few high notes that I had to pull of on stage. My life was amazing other than hectic routines.

I was finally settled with a girl named Allie. She changed me and made the best out of me. I couldn't thank her enough for how much she always supported me and encouraged me do follow my dream.

We dated for 6 months until we both find out how much we love each other and thought of moving  in together and now after another one and half year. We were officially 2 years.

We had a beautiful house in London that I shared. Management annouched that I was dating Allie and people were absolutely lovely about that, especially my fans.

Allie's stronger than me for sure because she always took everything very normally and tackled situations calmly, which not only made her life easy but mine as well.

I sighed as I fiddles with the keys, I mumbled to the watch man who was closing the main gate and asked him to park my car in the shade in the morning as I was having an off.

I frowned as I opened the door, it was dark and only a light of the corridor leading to the living room was on .

"Allie. Honey I'm home. " I called and she didn't called back and I sighed. She was probably in the bathroom.

I sighed and locked the door before taking my boots off and wearing my slippers. I walked towards the living room which was also dark.

"SURPRISE! "

I stumbled back putting a hand on my chest as the living room lit up and everyone roared.

"See he's such a chicken! " Niall said and I gasped as I saw all my friends holding spray bottles, party poppers and balloons. My family standing in the middle and just in front of all of them was standing Allie, in a beautiful rose pink dress that hugged her body elegantly, her hair curled and a little makeup on.

She looked so beautiful. She was grinning and mom shushed Niall playfully.

"Happy Birthday Honey. " she said as Allie took a step forward with the cake, the candles lit up by Liam and Micheal.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harry, happy birthday to you. " everyone sang and I walked towards Allie as she placed the cake on the table in front of me and smiled, gesturing me to cut the cake.

I glanced at the clock and it was past 12 and I didn't even realized.

"Oh my god. " I whispered as I sliced the cake and everyone hooted. The spray and party popper covering everyone into colours and artificial snow.