The Spy 9.

Authors POV.

Y/N didn't felt as much stressed as she thought she will feel in the FBI centre. She was sitting in a room, she had pressure on her arm, which was bleeding.

FBI were good enough to help them heal up and help them with their wounds. But the wounds on their hearts weren't healed.

Louis was dead, his body was in a nearby hospital, she heard two agents talk to each other about him, they said 'if he was alive, he would've had faced years in prison '

Gladly he was dead, she felt herself shiver when she saw Madison being dragged to investigation. The door of her room banged open, she got startled.

"Miss Y/L/N. You should sit out. We need this room. " the young agent said, she gave Y/N a smile which Y/N couldn't understand why she did.

Y/N silently ignored the agents staring at her and sat on the grey bench . She sighed as she played with her fingers. She was waiting for her turn. They weren't as harsh with her as they were with Madison and the members who were involved.

She just couldn't understand why she was kept away from where Mark, Alex, Niall and Maria were kept.

"I'm fine! Look! I can walk. Move! " a loud deep voice shouted. She looked up to see a whole crowd entering the corridor.

The agents looking at the angered guy who told everyone to stay away from him.

His eyes locked with hers and she looked down. He looked guilty. He did survived but he wasn't as badly injured as she thought he was.

His hand was pressed agaisnt his wound. He brushed his agents around him. "I'm fine. I want to see him. " Harry said, but before entering the room in which Madison was getting investigated. He took a seat next to Y/N.

"Do your own work. " he said loudly. All people in the corridor stopped starring. Y/N chuckled humourlessly. Harry placed his hand on her thigh and she didn't flinch away.

"I'm sorry about Louis. " he said and she didn't looked at him nor did she replied.

"I don't what to say to you anymore. You hate me and that's absolutely fine and understandabl-

"Stop making conclusions yourself Harry. " she said looking at him. She continued as he looked guilty.

"If I really hated you - I would've had told Madison what you said to me instead of investigating myself. I dropped the keys intentionally. I knew if ever I will get raped again, even if it was by Madison- you would have saved me. " she said and looked down.

"It was my way to get to know one last thing. " she said and Harry frowned.

"What last thing? " he asked.

"That if you really were truthful about your promise of protecting me. " she said looking up at him. He gave her a small smile. Looking down.

"They won't hurt you. You're going clean out of here " he said and she shook her head.

"If Mark and Niall and the others are getting punished. I would like that too. We were innocent but we did injured people and robbed. " she said and he nodded.

He stood up and looked down at her.

"Will you allow me to meet you? " he asked and Y/N chuckled, looking up.

"People always did what they wanted to do to me. So did you... I don't have the hold or say on my life. " she said and Harry felt like he was really at fault.