Yours Truly 3.

Hi again guys. It's been such a busy day. I had to summarise 7 editorials and just while doing my work I got the idea to put it in today's update.

Author's POV.

"So these are the 5 editorials we've selected for the Gucci's top covering stories on fashion. " Faryal announces closing the slides and everyone clap and she flashes a smile at her successful presentation.

"I didn't liked the idea of putting the editorial in the magazine." Harry says and she looks at him as well as Alexandro Michelle and others look curiously at Harry, whose eyes are fixed at Faryal's confused face.

"Why not? I think they will look good. " Michelle says and Harry shakes his head.

"It's a fashion magazine. One of the biggest brands. Editorials about evolution and crisisim on fashion sense doesn't actually make any sense in a magazine thats promoting to embrace yourself. " Harry says rejecting almost every work Faryal worked on for nights, just in a second.

"Well, you do have a point but these are opinions. " Alexandro says and Harry smirks.

"Opinions of whom? These editors and writers here? Mr Michelle we are promoting a fashion magazine and writing opinions in it won't make it attractive, it's not a newspaper. " He says and Faryal couldn't believe it.

Just one day ago, he said everything looks balanced and all of a sudden he was rejecting all of the written work. Faryal was confused but also angry on how he just threw the work away.

"So you're saying, " Faryal says taking a deep breath, letting out a humourless chuckle. "Sorry. " she mumbles pulling a serious face. "So you're saying that these fashion magazines should not have these editorials because they are basically -

"Let me cut you there, sorry Miss Zaidi but yeah I think these are not made for the magazine. We will just have the photographs and graphics from your company ." Harry says making a final decision.

Michelle looks at Harry curiously and Faryal feels so insulted that she didn't even got a chance to elaborate her ideas.

"Well I'll like the colour scheme emailed to me, so me and Mr Michelle can discuss it. Excuse me. Have a great day everyone " Harry says kindly and gets up. Faryal looks at her boss, who sighs and goes out and storms to her cabin.

Her colleagues ask what happened but she didn't answered anyone, she started to pack her stuff and starts to write an apology letter for not working on this project and be shifted to something else.

She deletes the editorials and grabs the printed copy of the editorials, walking towards the bin. She gets bumped into someone and her sheets falls, she looks at the floor as Harry starts to pick it up and she moves his hand away.

"I'll do it myself. " she says and her voice sort of cracked, a trait she hated that she couldn't control her emotions.

"Where are you taking these? " He asks grabbing one of them and she tries to take it back.

"Look, just give it me, that's rejected stuff. We know what to do with this. You do your work Mr Styles, which you're great doing at. " she says and he looks at her. He looks around and grabs her hand pulling her inside the store near the bin.

"What the hell! " she shouts and he shushes her.

"What do you mean by all that sarcasm? Are you seriously making an issue that I rejected your project. " he says and her nostrils flares.