Black Out.

Hi guys. I know I said requests are closed but I got a few at the last moment. Anyways requests are still closed .

This imagine is for Fernanda .

I hope you all like.

Fernanda's POV.

It was the time of the year when rainfall occurs. The weather forecast kept haunting people by saying that this time rainfall will hit hard and due to some electrical work and difficulties, there will be a complete black out in some areas. And our area was also included.

It was quite romantic as I thought it positively, that rainfall and blackout our a beautiful combination, as it happens quite rarely in London.

But on the other hand... Harry thought it was boring, because we were out of Wi-Fi, hot meals, TV, heaters, lights etc.

But we can always use blankets right?

I fried nuggets and crackers, so that we could enjoy the rain more. Harry was sitting in the shaded patio, looking at the pool side, which was looking mesmerizing as water from the sky touched the water on the land!

He had taken his guitar out a while ago and I was sure he was playing a melody, his mother loved. I could hear faint music and his voice as the kitchen was on the upper floor.

I smiled and took out milk to make some hot coffee. He liked his coffee as it was, just with a teaspoon of sugar.

I grabbed a tray and placed the two snacks and our hot mugs. I placed the lit candles in the tray as well. I walked downstairs, towards the patio where he was sitting on the sun chair. I cleared my throat as I knew he didn't liked to get startled.

He looked up to see my placing the tray on the small plastic table near the two tan recliners. He got up, placing his guitar on the sun chair, that I think he dragged in the shade to protect them.

He walked towards the comfy recliners and sat down, rubbing his hands together, providing a little heat to his palms. I sat on the recliner infront of him and handed him his cup.

He mumbled a thank you as I grabbed a nugget and took a bite of the warm chicken. I moaned softly as it felt good in such a cold but beautiful weather.

"So this is what you've been doing inside for the past hour. " Harry said, cracking a piece of the cracker and dipping it in the sauce.

"I see the rain hasn't stopped for an hour! I thought I'll miss it... " I said and he hummed.

"Thank you for the coffee and snack. I feel quite better. " he said and I smiled, relaxing my back on the recliner, as I stretched my legs forward.

"I know what you want and when you want. " I said and he smirked, sipping his coffee.

"It sounds so peaceful! I mean... No lights, no noise of the ridiculous TV . We're not holding our phones and tabbing furiously on them. These are the perks of blackout. " I said and he snorted.

"More like disadvantages of the blackout. " he mumbled and I shook my head, a small smile playing on my lips as I drank my coffee.

"Harry come on! Look at the rain falling on the pool. It looks so wonderful, and the few drops... On all the plants and look at the roses we planted. They look even more red. Besides, it's so nice to watch the rain." I said.

"Now that, Darling Fe, are the perks of rainfall, not blackout. " he said and I scoffed. I picked another nugget and took a bite.

"Look Haz, if it wasn't blackout, then would we be sitting here at the moment? " I asked and he shook his head.