Presence

Personal imagine for Zainy

My life was playing with me constantly, I got hurt everytime I would open the TV and thinking of watching something else but always my mind took me to the channel which will be the death of me.

On TV

"After the severe attack by the terrorism and according to our news reporter present at the incident on the mountain areas, we have been informed that about 70 soilders were present in the area and 30 or more have been martyred while fighting with the terrorists and saved our country.

My heart was pounding and I was about to scream, it's been a year I haven't heard about my husband who is indeed one of those soldiers who is saving the people of their country.

On TV

An now the names that have been revealed which lost their lives making history today and saved us all.

Chris Brown
Marcus Lamar
Dr Charlie Nickol
Major Henry Stevenson
Captain Morgan Jr
Clark Nova
Jake Wall
Jimmy John's
Captain Johnson

And still the other army men are being identified as they are not in a condition to clearly guess who is who and whose name is what.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I wanted to know if my Harry was okay out there and I wanted to see his name in the news but not in the people who sacrificed themselves.

I'm not ready and I'll never be ready.

I grabbed my phone calling my best friend and she came shorty after a while.

"Oh my god look at you, hey Zainy it's okay he's out there somewhere protecting us and you have to be brave you have to be proud of him. " She tries to sooth me.

"I can not see this anymore, I hate this, I feel that anytime his name will be on the TV, Blair. They are saying they cannot even identify the faces because of the blast and disaster. " I say stammering.

"Shhh don't worry I know he's there and he's alive, he promised you to come back for you and this mission was his last mission he will be working after this mission in front of your eyes, just think happy thoughts that he'll come home everyday exhausted and you'll be waiting for him. " She says and I nod and bore my eyes into the TV screen and the reporters.

On TV

The Captain that was incharge as well in the Area named as Captain Harry Styles age 24 is yet not found, the resources say that he was shot twice but his body is still not found and because of the snow some believe that half of our mighty soldiers are buried in the snow.

No!

No?

No.

He promised me. He'll be back he promised.

"No, no. " I whispered pushing Blair numbly, "He promised. " I whisper not believing the news.

"He promised no! " I screamed crying, I got up and grabbed the frame with his picture and my vision was unclear.

"You liar! You lied to me. You said you'll be back, you'll come back for me. " I screamed and I felt my friend's hands on my shoulder giving them a squeeze.

"How can he do this to me. I loved him and he loved me. " I cried and she hugged me.

"Why Harry why can't you come back to me. " I cried falling on my knees and throwing the frame on the fall and Blair flinched when it smashed.