Not Compatible .

People above, if you can see them.

Katherine Langford or Yourself as Katie or Y/N
Harry Styles as Harry.
Taylor Zabar Perez as Leonardo.
Dove Cameron as Dove.
Joey King or Yourself as Emma or Yourself.

Listen the story now. God I'm excited.

Okayy so you can imagine yourself wherever you like in this story.

Authors POV.

Katie, a 19 year old college student who can't wait for her next year to start... But things aren't the way she imagined they will be when she'll be a sophomore in college.

Her boyfriend Leonardo had to leave her in the middle, in order to pursue his career. Katie was heart broken and couldn't care less anymore. She changed herself. She was happy for Leonardo, the decision was mutual off course. But she knew herself that if he came back, she'll fall in his arms again.

Emma her not so good pal knows she's sad and always sulking like a puppy. She tries to set Katie up with the new transfered student Harry, Harry himself doesn't like to be in a relationship if it's not compatible.

Emma insists Harry to date Katie at least just for one night. Katie being angry on Emma's constant nagging finally gives up and agrees to meet this guy.

Dove, Katie's bestest friend helps her out to be cool with the new guy. As Katie only had spent 2 months since Leo left it was hard for her.

Emma gets Harry agreed as well by her own ways and he agrees. Harry who actually likes Emma does that only because he'll get to get a little more close to her.

But the fun begins when Harry and Katie meet!

At first they both find each other attractive. But as the conversation went on and on, on the date . They both realize they are better of as friends.

Emma not believing at their decision tries to get them back on a date, which they both go again. Although they still don't feel the chemistry and just love to hang out as friends.

They both agreed that they are not compatible enough. They both tell each other their dilemma and promise to make them come true.

Jealousy, hatred, harshness, hurt, love, lust and most importantly care was all waiting for the new best friends . These all things will be there as hurdles which Harry and Katie had to cross.

What will happen next? Can anyone guess.

Will Leo and Katie get together.

Will Harry ever get to date Emma.

Or most unlikely...

Will Harry and Katie try to be compatible?

I'm going to fast right? What do you guys think about this?

Do you like the idea.

Do you guys want me to make a story on Harry and Katie (You).

If yes...

Then do tell me if you are ready to read Not Compatible.

A whole less than 30 chapter novel. Guarantee to be completed before November. And it's a hundred percent Harry Styles fanfic.

If yes then do vote this update and I'll be putting a new novel on my profile by the name Not Compatible.

Add it into your library when it's published if you're interested .

Love Farry xxx