Road Trip 3.

Hi... Sorry I didn't updated yesterday. I actually feel quite lazy these days, I should not honestly! Because I have so much to do. The university work, eid is coming up, then admissions. It's no time to become lazy...right?

Anyways heres the update. Hope you guys like it.

Harry's POV.

The chat with Taz actually made me feel relaxed and I felt comfortable around her. She was really a great girl to be around I know that because when we arrived she instanly walked towards Louis and Niall, who were sitting by the fire. She apologized to them and told them why she freaked out.

The lads were always so understanding and they got it that what they did, was wrong. Louis looked a little at ease with Taz afterwards and I was glad that the awkward and tense atmosphere was gone.

I walked towards Taz, they all were sitting around the fire . She smiled as she looked up at me. I sat next to her, our shoulders brushing a little.

"Okay... So tomorrow onwards... Prank war will start. " Niall said and the girls rolled their eyes.

"Why is this more like a Prank! I feel it's only to get pranked! " Perrie said and Zayn laughing lightly hitting her shoulder and pulling her closer to him, she stuck her tongue at Niall who made a weird face in return.

"Perrie and Liam will be judges. " Louis said. At which Liam gasped.

"Why can't I be in one of the teams? " he asked and Louis snorted.

"If you'll play, it means my team will win easily because you are easy to get! " Louis said and Liam threw his water bottle at Louis which accidently hit Niall instead.

"Fine Payno. Don't get upset. Perrie is the judge. " She clapped her hand happily.

Taz next to me laughed at the scene and I grinned looking at her.

"Teams captains will be me and Harry. " Louis said and it was my queue to get up.

"Fine mate. Choose. " I said standing in front of him and he shrugged, standing up.

"I'll take Zayn. " he said and Zayn evily laughed. I looked at the last man who was left. Niall. I thought I could take Taz in the next turn.

"Fine I'll take Niall." I said slapping his palm and he nodded.

"You know I'm a man too. "Liam shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take Tazmeen! " he boasted and Taz looked at him with wide eyes as he slapped my palm.

He did that purposely because then he was making that faces to tell me that I was pissed.

"Fine I'll take Eleanor... It's a shame you didn't picked your own babe. " I said and he snorted.

"El. I love you. " Louis said and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"Baby you're screwed. " El said at which Louis huffed.

"I'll take Sofia. " I said slapping his hand again.

"What ? It was my turn. " Louis shouted and looked at Perrie.

"Dude. You didn't decided on 3 seconds which makes Harry take another turn. " Perrie said and Louis rolled her eyes.

"I told you you're screwed baby. " El said and I laughed, giving El a high five.

"You guys are offending me now! " Liam said walking towards Louis's side as he was his team.

"You better not get pranked easily. " Louis glared at him and Taz giggled. Damn I should've taken her name.