Kidnapped 4

I am going to upload a new novel soon.

If anyone is interested do stick to this book. Cause I'll be updating details about the next novel. :)

Enjoy your update.

Nandini's POV.

I felt weird, as I stood in the ship. The horn louder than I expected it. It was the last morning on that ship.

"You ready. " The voice, that I was familiar with for a week now, still startled me.

I turned to see him, holding a long cream coloured coat and I walked towards him.

Ever since the first night on the board, when he showed me his dominance. I started listen to him afterwards. I would so whatever he would tell me. He was right about no one else hurting me.

Ken and Carlos were far from me, 24/7.

Harry still didn't showed me his dark side, that he was referring to, maybe because I didn't gave him a chance.

He drapped the coat over back and I wore it. He adjusted the collars and pulled them lightly towards him.

My lips slightly parted to object his actions but I was helpless, compelled. I didn't cared of how he touched or treated me.

"You're going to love London. " He mumbled and kissed both of my cheeks and I slightly nodded to make him let go off me sooner. Because if I won't give him a positive reaction or answer, he forces me to get one.

"Come on let's go , we're about to arrive. " He said, interwined our fingers and walked towards the room.

__________________________________

"This is it. " Harry said, sighing. As we entered a big room. It was basically a loft. Harry told me that his apparment was taken last minute because the boss wanted it for someone else. For a moment I thought I'll be living in a dark room or something untidy and horrifying.

But Harry said that he had a place of himself. That no one can away from him. He further told me, without me asking that it was a small house, not more than 20 feet area.

I looked around, at the small yet wide room.

"The stairs lead to a kitchen and bathroom

"The stairs lead to a kitchen and bathroom. Separate offcouse. " Harry chuckled and I nodded , looking down.