Concert Chills

I'm still taking requests. Dm me for own, one shot or short story.

This is for Isha Batra. :)

Isha's POV.

Music Industry doesn't only involve around music or song writing. It revolves around drama, fashion, your style, your own trend, thoughts, hate, twitter, celebrities, lots and lots of love and screaming, that's my favourite part of my job.

When I was 17, I wrote a song myself and made a video, singing it. My best friend Alisha, uploaded it on YouTube and it clicked.

Now in 2019, I'm on a world tour. A 20 year old girl, living the best life ever. Obviousily the credit goes to Alisha and the fans.

I elected Alisha as my manager and she work and travel with me.

My biggest inspiration was none other than One Direction. Their music was always so motivating and expressive.

I wanted to write something like that. First I thought people would think that I copy them. But they didn't. My fans don't even know how much I love and was obsessed with one direction.

But after all the years of haitus, I still stayed stick to him. And one person, I stayed glued to. Harry Styles. He was my favourite from one direction. Me and Alisha had a time fixed to only discuss Harry's daily activities and news.

But after I got myself in the spot light, we didn't had time to gush over him.

"ISHA........ " Alisha came into my dressing room, huffing and puffing.

She slammed the door shut and snatched the coat I was about to wear for today's concert in Rome.

"What the hell? Why are you screaming?" I asked and she pointed a finger at me, gesturing me to give her one second to catch her breath.

"I have the biggest news. Maybe after hearing it, you'll die and the concerts will be cancelled. FOREVER. " She yelled again.

"Will you stop making me panic! I'm already nervous. " I said, taking the coat back.

"Well Miss Music Sensation! Harry Styles is standing in the first row. He's in your fucking concert. " She screamed and my jaws dropped and the coat fell on the floor.

Alisha grabbing my hands and jumping. I grinned in disbelief.

Harry Styles was in my concert? That means he use to listen my music? He knows who I am!

"Oh my god. " I said covering my face.

"Ten minutes Isha. " The senior manager knocked and I sighed.

"Relax , just be yourself. Be the most confident of all. " she said and I nodded.

I squealed and hugged her. She gave me my coat and I wore it. I gulped water and took a bite of dairy milk chocolate.

"5 Minutes Isha. " The senior manager again yelled. Alisha fistbumped with me and I left the dressing room . I could hear the usual screams.

I stand on my position and the spot lights begin to open. The music of my latest song I love it.

" Please welcome. The one and only. The YouTube sensation and now one of top ten billboard super star. Give a round of screams and applause to Isha Batra. You all know her as I-B. "

I sighed as I walked in front. The lights and screams welcoming me. Making me instantly smile.

"I sing for you...
The songs you do...
I sing for you.
The songs you do.
The way you twirl around in the rain.
The way you flick your hair around
I love it.
I love it.
I love it.
I love it, how you mumble my name in you sleep...." I sang as I danced on the jolly tone.