The Spy 10.

Oh my god! 100k plus! We have achieved it. I'm so thankful to every single one of you.

I love you all.

Here's a happy update on this occasion.

For my 100k family :)

Y/N's POV.

Mature Content Alert once the line appears in the novel.

"Why doesn't he visit you and keeps sending messages and flowers." Niall said and I rolled my eyes.

"I honestly don't care. " I tried to act cool and Niall snorted.

"We know you do care. He makes you feel wanted Y/N. You still have someone out of this jail. " Mark said and I sighed.

He's right. I really do appreciate what Harry was doing to keep me grounded and safe.

"Besides. We are getting out next month! " Niall said and Maria laughed.

"I am going to work in some bakery or cafe. I'm done with this shit. I can't tell my parents about me being in jail. " Maria said, whose parents were back in Italy.

"I don't have parents to worry about. " I said, chuckling at my misery.

"Hey... You have us. You have Harry. " Niall said and I smiled.

"You're getting out tomorrow Y/N. Thanks to Harry. He's doing so much for us all. We were innocent after all. " Maria said and I nodded.

"You haven't forgiven him for his lies, have you? " Mark asked and I shook my head.

"I have... It's just I can't face him anymore. Not even his messages and flowers. " I said and they all frowned.

"Even though he hurted me when I trusted him the most, but he did so much for me. He saved me, he's getting me bailed out forever. He's out there fighting for us all. We owe him alot. I owe him a lot. " I said looking down.

"You know you can pay him back right? " Niall said and I sighed.

Let me tell you something! The latest flowers were roses and the message inside it said.

You're getting out in a week. I was thinking maybe we can have dinner together once you're recovered for all traumas you're dealing with...

No pressure.

Love, Harry.

"I can't go on a dinner with him. Whenever I think of who I am it pushes that thought away. " I said and Niall sighed.

"Why do you think yourself as a criminal? We are not even getting any allegations on our files and biography. They are just keeping us here because of Madison. " Niall said and I nodded. Still thinking myself as a criminal.

"You need therapy. " Maria said and I looked at her.

"What? " I snapped and she huffed, placing her hand on mine.

"Let's face it Y/N. Getting kidnapped, raped, cheated, watching murder, getting jail... You have too much in your mind and life babe. You do need therapy. Clear up your mind. " she said and I removed her hand off mine.

"I'm not mad. " I muttered.

"Hey! I'm going to get therapy too. Honestly we can go to sessions together. Once Madison is hanged or whatever and Demi is caught. We are free to go. We should not be ashamed of ourself because we didn't know what we were doing. " Mark said and Niall chuckled.

"You don't need therapy dude. You need to give therapy. What a motivating arse you have. " Niall said and we laughed as Mark shoved him away.

"I'm going shopping. I am going back to Italy. Gonna live with my family and then I'll do shopping. I'm done with these orange clothes. " Maria said and I smiled.