Ferris Wheel 2

Harry was a total sweetheart and these few days were a blast with him, not like he is a blast but he's so amazing that I never get bore with him.

Today is the day I will be going on a date with Harry as we planned.

I was tying my shoe lace when I heard a knock on my bedrooms door.

"Come in. " I call and my mother was smiling.

"Someone is here to meet you " she says and I nod.

"Who is it?" I ask taking my bag back .

"It's your new friend, I hope he's your boyfriend. " She says and I roll my eyes.

"He's not, stop" I say and she groans.

I went downstairs to see Harry standing in an orange full sleeves shirt and his curls as usual everywhere. He looks so cute yet hot.

"Hey. " He says as soon as he catches my eye.

"Hi Harry " I smile and so he did.

"I want to ask you something?" he says scratching his head.

"What" I ask a bit amused.

"Can you ride a bicycle ?" He asks and I laugh.

Yes I can.

"Off course Harry " I say and he chuckles.

"Ma'am I'll keep your daughter safe and she'll be home before 9, here's my number. " Harry says being responsible and handing my mother a piece of paper.

"I know Harry, have fun you two. " She says and Harry nods taking my hand and opening the front door.

"Mine is the yellow one " Harru says walking fast towards it and I laugh

"Okay then mines blue " I say sticking my tongue out.

He helps me sitting on the cycle like I'm about to fall, he can be so protective and responsible.

"Harry I can do this. " I say as he places the helmet on my head and buckles it up.

"I know Love but I have to make sure. " He says smiling and kissing my cheek and his head bumped in the helmet.

"Race? " I ask in hope when he put his helmet on.

"Oh no way, you'll loose and I don't want you to. " He says proudly.

"Woah Woah wait you're underestimating me now, I can beat you easily. " I say and he snorts.

"Oh come on stop it " He says and I lift one of my eyebrows at him.

"Fine fine. " he whines.

"I know you're scared." I say smirking.