Presence 2

I opened the first page and the memories spark in my mind.

Flashback 2 years ago

"Zainy dear my friend and her son are coming to meet us ." My mom yelled and I huffed as I remember that she told me once that this might be the guy who would be my life partner.

Named as Harry Styles, an army man , age 22, loves to travel and read and that's all I know.

"Get ready. " She yelled again.

"Okay okay stop being so excited. " I yell back approaching to my cupboard.

I wore a black dress with black heels and tied my hair in a bun.

When I went downstairs my mother was talking to someone that I guess were our expected guests.

"What are you wearing, it looks like you're going on a funeral. " She snaps whispering to me.

"I'm not changing you know I love black. " I say passing her and mother clears her throat getting the attention of the two guests.

"Zainy this is my friend Clara and her son Harry. " mom said and I hugged the old lady and the guy got up and gave me a smile and shook hands with me.

"My my let me have a look, you are so pretty. " Clara gushes and I smiled at her.

"Please come sit. " She said and I did.

We chatted a bit and me and Harry kept exchanging awakward glances here and there and he would smile at every glance.

"I think we should give the children sometime to know eachother, Zainy please lead Harry the way to the lawn." mother said and I nodded.

Harry followed me to the lawn and I opened the door for him to step out.

"This is the lawn. " I mumbled.

"It's nice ." He says simply.

We just stood there and kept looking at the plants.

"You are really pretty, you look lovely today. " Harry said all of a sudden and I blushed.

"Um thank you. " I said and looked at the flowers again.

"I heard what your mother said to you about your dress. " he said looking at me head to toe. "I actually love black, its my favourite colour. " he said and I smiled brightly at his confession.

"It's my favourite colour too. " I said and he chuckled.

We chatted a while after that about our opinions, likes and dislikes but we were really formal.

After a week we were married because of the condition of Harry's mother was getting worse.

"I do." I said sighing, that was it I was officially Mrs Styles.

"I do. " he said and he smiled.

"And now you may kiss the bride. " The priest said and Harry grabbed my hand lightly and came closer but I hesitated but we had to do it, it was a tradition.

His lips slowly landed on mine and I felt jingling sensation in my veins and he pulled away ever so slowly and smiled and I blushed as well.

I was caught off guard when he pecked my lips again and everyone were cheering and he grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"Don't worry we'll work this out. " he whispered and I nodded.

After 5 days Harry's mother passed away and he was really depressed and spend most of his time alone.