Affiliation? Or...

Personal Imagine for Isha.

Dm me if you want yours :)

Harry's POV

Have you ever been in that phase where you start to have affiliations with your best friend.

Lately I was in That Phase!

Isha would constantly flirt with me, like not directly. But she was giving me confused signals.

I was starting to think that she was just messing up with me but I don't think so.

There was a Beach party coming up and everyone were going with their partners. Isha wasn't asked by anyone yet. Like I said YET!

She will be asked. By anyone. She was quite famous .

I was in the lobby. Waiting for my best friend to finish her conversation with her class mates.

We usually hang out with each other on daily bases but these days we were not seeing each other. Maybe because I was avoiding her. As whenever I saw her I would feel something. I would desire to do something.

Like right then. When she was talking to her classmate and they way he was looking at her. I wanted to go and kiss her, just being possessive. But I couldn't.

What if I got slapped in return? You can't take that risk right? You will be embarrassed.

"Hey Lovely. " She sweetly greeted me and hugged me. For the first time in a while I again felt the affiliation.

"What was that guy talking about? " I asked as I pulled away. She turned, glancing at the boy and smiled at me.

"Don't worry Styles. We're not messing around. " She winked and I rolled my eyes. Here she goes again, flirting.

"Isha. I have to tell you something. " I said. I didn't wanted to miss the chance. I wanted to take her out on a date before the beach party. So I can claim on everyone that I'm dating her.

"Yes. Spit it out bestie. " She said and started to walk. I gulped as she just friendzoned me. Not that I mind. I have been her friend for so long but this will make things awkward right then.

"Would you like to go on a movie night with me?" I asked and trust me. It sounded so confident and friendly that she thought it was like any other movie plan.

I should've acted nervous so she could've gotten the hint that I want to take her out on a date.

"Sure Harry. Text me the details. " She said and walked away. I bite my lip thinking of what to do?

So I ran. I ran until I reached her hand and pulled her.

"Isha wait. " I breathed as she hits me forcefully. Almost jumped her head by the closeness.

"Harry? What the hell? " she snapped, trying to let go off her hand and I let her hand go .

"I am sorry. I just want to say that. This isn't like... Like a friends day out! " I said and she looked at me skeptically. "I wanted to take you out. Like really take you out ." I said and she looked confused.

"Oh. " she whispered, stepping back.

"Like a date. " she confirmed and I nodded nervously. She kept stepping back.

"Okay." She nervously agreed and I breathed heavily grinning.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 7." I said and she nodded giving me a smile and finally walked but practically ran away .