Kidnapped 6

Nandini's POV.

I was stuffing all the essentials for the trip to India. I didn't know what would happen when we'll arrive. But one thing I was sure about, and that was , Harry kept his promise. And that he loved me.

"Ready. " Harry said, drapping his jacket on his arm and I nodded. I zipped my bag and he grabbed my hand.

"Harry. " I said as he was about to walk us out . He turned and hummed.

"I want to say something. " I said and he frowned. I was so nervous right now. That how would he take the information.

"I want... To come. Back here. " I said and he didn't said anything for a while. I bite my lip trying to control my emotions. I wanted to come back.

"Nandini! You know I love you. " He said, cupping my face and I nodded. I pulled him close and kissed him.

"I love you too. " I mumbled and he chuckled. "I promise I'll bring you back. " He said and I nodded.

"I'll come back only on one condition!" I said, maybe it was the right time to tell him that I wanted him to stop all of this, once and for all.

"Off course baby. I'll do anything. " he said and I grinned, cupping his face and pressing our foreheads together.

"Anything? " I confirmed and he nodded.

"You're your boss's favourite, right? " I asked and he nodded, it was clear by his expression that he thought my question was unusual. But it wasn't. "And he treats you like a son. " I said and he again nodded.

"Sometimes. " He said and I smiled.

"Will you leave this job and take a fresh start with me?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes .

"What do I tell you sometimes? " he said and I bite my lips again.

"That not to interfere in your affairs. " I said and he shook his head.

"Not that. I tell you sometimes that I'll even sacrifice myself to be with you. " He said and I chuckled. I knew I was succeeded.

"But that will be impossible, cause you'll be dead ." I said and he scoffed. A smile playing on his face.

"I'll do it. But you know I'm not eligible for any job out there. " He said and I nodded.

"Maybe I can get a job and so can you. " I suggested.

He sighed. Wrapping his arms around me and his head still presses against mine.

"No, I'll take my share from the boss. I'll start some business or stuff. I'll then work hard. No black money. " he said. Making me proud.

"I truly love you. " I said and he smirked.

"So glad. " He said and I giggled.

"Now come on we'll be late. " he said kissing my forehead and taking my hand again.

_______________________________

We were sitting in the car. Outside the street from which I was kidnapped . Old memories running through my mind.

It was good to be back.

"Did my dad ever saw you by face?" I asked and Harry looked up  .

"No. Ken dealed him. " He said and I was laying back my head against the seat.

I wanted my family and Harry together. And to do that I had to plot a big lie.

"You'll represent yourself as my husband. You'll show them that you're a man who saved me in England, from my kidnappers. " I said eagerly and Harry frowned not understanding why I was saying it all.