The Spy Epilogue 2.

Two parts yes. It needs some wrapping up do to off course.

Hope it's not boring.

Y/N's life was a Shit in this one so I want her to be stable and steady in the epilogue.

They drove away from the grave yard. Y/N rested her eyes a little. She still had a firm grasp around Harry's hand.

"I love you. " he said and she smiled.

"So do I. " she said. She opened her eyes and frowned . That's not the way to our house. She thought.

"I know... I'm giving you the surprise finally. " he said and she grinned. They turned into a colony. Beautiful huge houses built there.

"No way! You're buying a house here. " she said and he chuckled.

"If that's the surprise then yes I'm down for it! Wow. " she said looking at the beautiful peaceful colony.

He stopped by a house and hopped out of the car.

"This is so pretty. Are we really buying the house or what? " she was convinced by her prediction. Harry grinned and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go babe. " he said walking her towards the main door.

"Ring the bell " he said and let go off her hand, she frowned and rang the bell.

"Hold me hand. " she said and he gave her a warning and she chuckled. She was grinning but a little confused.

Her grin disappeared when the door opened. A middle aged woman opened the door. She looked at Y/N. Y/N remember that face. She remembered her from her dreams. She remembered her in her memories.

"Y/N? " the woman asked in shock.

"Mom? " she asked and the woman nodded eagerly, hugging her daughter which she lost years ago... Y/N's hand were sweaty and she couldn't move them to hug her back. She just cried.

She cried and started to tell everything that she went through.

"It's alright. You're here. I'm here baby girl. " she said and Y/N eventually hugged her.

"I missed you mama. " Y/N said, she never thought she'll say the word mama again to someone.

"Oh we missed you too. " she said and kissed her cheeks and all over her face repeatedly. Harry was in happy tears.

Y/N's eyes went wide when she saw a broad man standing behind her mother.

"Dad ?" she whispered, letting go off her mother. She walked inside and towards the man. He was crying.

"Oh my god. I thought you were!" she said and he chuckled hugging her.

"I thought that too. Oh thank god! " he said and she sobbed against his chest.

"I love you. I missed you so much dad . Those people were bad. They sold me. I lost everything daddy. Harry saved me. I struggled ." she stammered and couldn't make the whole sentences.

"I know everything baby. Shhh. It's alright. " he said cupping her face.

"Y/N! " another voice said and she gasped looking at a teenager.

"Oh my god Y/S/N. " Y/N hugged her little sister.

"You're so beautiful. " she said and the girl chuckled.

"I missed you. " she said and Y/S/N hummed.

"I did too. Mom and dad didn't let me forget you. " she said and Y/N smiled kissing her forehead.