The Spy.

Hi guys I'm back!

Thank you so much for the wait.

My weeks were spend the way I imagined them. Thank you for staying.

Here's a new fresh story.

WARNING ⚠ PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE HEARTS DON'T READ THIS STORY. IT CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND HARASSMENT.

Author's POV.

Y/N was colouring her book with her sister. She was only 12 years old when her life took the biggest turn.

The turn that broke her, changed her, made her hard and most importantly, made her feel vulnerable.

"Y/S/N don't do like that. You have to keep the colours inside the lines. " Y/N trying to teach her little sister who was 4.

"Do yellow in the sun! " she protested as Y/S/N was colouring the sun pink.

"No! Pint! " she chanted repeated and Y/N let her be. She got up and went to her own room.

She turned her computer on as it was weekend and her parents gave her permission to sleep late that night. It was 11 at night.

The door knocked and Y/N went out of her room to see who it was. As she went downstairs, her mother gestured her to stay there.

"I'll get it sweetheart. " she said and Y/N nodded, she still went downstairs and crashed next to her father.

"Who is on the door love? " Y/N's father shouted to check his wife . No Answer.

He let go off Y/N and walked towards the door to see his wife passed out on the entrance.

"Oh Y/M/N wake up. " he said trying to wake her up. Y/N standing there, scared to see her mother fainted.

"Hands up! If you try to protest, you'll be next. " A man said with a gun in his hand.

Y/N's father looked at them and asked.

"What did you do! Who are you? " he shouted and Y/N squealed as the other man grabbed her by her hair and pulled her forward.

"Give us everything you have or I'll shoot her! " he shouted at her father . Her mother came into her senses slowly and the man pushed her aside and locked the door.

"Alright Alright! Just don't hurt her. I'll go bring the money. " her father said as he rushed to his room.

"Let go off my baby. " Y/N's mother said but the man kicked her and she yelled in pain as she fell.

"Mommy no! "

"Shut up you little brat! " The man slapped Y/N and she started crying.

"Here. This is all we have. " Her father came back with a few dollars and they looked angrier.

"Mark! Take everything you think is valuable. I'll keep them tamed. " the Man who was holding Y/N said.

"Please spare her. We don't have much. Take everything but give me my daughter back. " Y/N's father cried but the man didn't listened.

"Daddy, Y/S/N. " Y/N said, earning herself another slap and her mother screamed.

"She's fine honey. Just don't talk. " He said but Y/N saw how the man stood on her mother's leg and causing her pain. Her father hopelessly trying to handle the situation.