Hamilton's Daughter 2

Author's POV.

Y/N wasn't a morning person, even though she stayed in the other country and improved herself and sometimes compromised. But she didn't compromised with her sleep.

She didn't know Harry was going to wait for her from 10 o'clock in the morning. She got up at 11, brushed her teeth, made her bed and didn't bothered to change as she went downstairs to meet her father.

"Hey Papa. " she grins ear to ear to see her father sitting on the couch, looking much better now.

"You woke up. Harry has been roaming around being useless because he thought you wanted to leave early ." Hamilton says and Y/N gasps looking out of the window to see Harry walking  outside.

"He should've coordinated with me. " she says and she makes her way out of the house, it was so cold and she was wearing her pajamas and a skinny shirt that complimented her waist.

"Good morning Harry. " she says and he looks up. He frowns as he looks at what she's wearing.

"Y/N. You are not ready? " he says and starts to think something, Y/N was about to say something but he interrupts.

"I'm such an idiot. I should have asked if you wanted to leave first time in the morning. I'll go get breakfast ready. " he says rushing towards the door but Y/N stops him.

"Hey. It's alright ." she says and he looks at her. "You don't need to make my breakfast Harry. I'll make it myself. " she says sweetly but he protests.

"Please. I insist. " she says and he shuts his mouth in a firm line. "Besides, you're not a worker here. You live here as his son. So don't worry. Just take care of him. " she says and Harry nods.

She walks behind him as they enter the house again. Y/N going straight into the kitchen while Harry fixes the fire place.

"Mr Hamilton. " Harry says and Hamilton hums.

"I need some money to get gas in our car. " he says very bashfully. He never liked taking money from the old man.

"Go get my wallet Harold. I'll lend you some. " he says, the word lend making Harry relieved and his pride constant. Harry knew Hamilton knows how he feels. So he made sure to make him comfortable with it.

Harry went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. He glances at Y/N who gives him  a smile.

"The dinner last night was really delicious. I'm actually eating some in breakfast. " she chuckles and he grins.

"I'm glad you liked it. Mr Hamilton kept saying its tasteless but thankfully I was right about him being sick. " he says and Y/N hums.

"Where did you learned how to cook? " she asks and he looks at her. He gives her a small hesitant smile.

"When mom died I had no family left... So to feed myself I had learn how to cook. " he says and she looks at him with sad eyes. " Because all I knew was how to make a sandwich . " he says and she nods looking down .

"I'm sorry for your family. " she says and he nods.

"It's alright. We can't control it. " he says and she nods. He gulps the water in one breath and decides he should leave the kitchen.

"Umm, I'll get ready in 10 minutes. We can leave then. " she says and he nods.

She indeed meets Harry outside in 10 minutes. She smiles as she sees Harry blowing air between his fingers and rubbing them furiously.

"I'm ready. " she announces and he stops his action. He nods and opens the door for her and she gives him a smile.

He sits as well. Still warming his hands. His fingers looked white because of cold. His nails not pink anymore. He turns the heat on and looks at Y/N clearing his throat as he looks at her staring at him.