Polar Opposites 2

Harry's POV

After a roller coaster with Y/N, I finally arrived him. My mother and sister surrounding me and I wanted to burst but I calmed my nerves. The answer to their rambling questions was...

"It was Fine! " I said and whoop! The passage towards my door was cleared. They looked rather satisfied by my reply.

It was fine. But it wasn't what they are expecting.

"So we should take a step forward. " I heard Gemma and I turned.

"Can't I find someone myself. " I asked and mom looked at me as I've gone crazy.

"I don't like your choices in girls. They all too lavish and bold! They seem rude. Don't forget we used to be a middle class family. So I want people like me. If you can find one. Go ahead. " She challenged and I huffed. I knew I would never ever be able to find a girl the kind of she likes.

_________________________

Y/N's POV

Was he handsome? Was he polite? Did he paid the bill? Was he being nice to you? What did you talked about? Are you two compatible?

Blahh... blah blah. Blah blah blah ....

That was it, I was greeted this way .

It was okay but not the way they think of it.

"It was Fine! " I said as I removed my beanie. My sisters and parents seemed rather pleased.

"Then we should take a step forward. " Mom gasped and I groaned.

"Can't I choose someone of my type?" I asked and my sisters laughed.

"Remember the boys she dated? " My elder sister said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do remember them. Not decent at all. " my younger sister said and I scoffed.

"You had your chances. None of them was a keeper and you do admit that. Besides, we want someone whose presentable and respectful. Not a hooting jumping kangaroo. " Mom said and I scoffed.

"The last line , does even make any sense. " I said and she glared at me.

"Go to your room. " Dad said and I nodded.

I was screwed wasn't I?

________________________

Authors POV.

And so... The two families reunited again. At Styles mansion.

Anne was the one who invited the Y/L/N family. She wanted to have a nice warm dinner with the family. Just so they could know each others back ground.

Harry was getting ready in his room. His phone buzzing after every 15 minutes. And why not! He had a big meeting tomorrow. He couldn't miss it.

He was looking forward to meet Y/N again, not because he was interested in her but because of her style. He knew she would look a fool in front of his family if she apears in an outfit that she finds cool.

He knew she'll act immature. He assumed actually, he was waiting for her to arrive in her wildest appearance. She would embarrass her family and his family would probably dislike her after her style.

He was going to wear what his mother decided for him. He didn't mind it. Because it was completely his taste.