Business Bastard

Y/N's POV.

Being rich has its own perks and disadvantages. My sibblings loved the perks, thought they were the gods. But I didn't. I guess I was born in the wrong family. My family was never religious. Mom used to pray and hope in god but she stopped as well.

When a person gets everything they forget who gave it to them . Same as for my parents. They had everything but they forgot to thank the god.

Dad's business was going oh so well. Mom was helping him out as well. My elder sister Zander was studying business as an intern working in my dad's office .

I was next in line. I hated to be part of the family business and even if my family. They adored me but they were ungrateful at times.

Dad wanted me to be a part of the family business too. But as I was the brilliant yet the innocent one. He wanted me to study anything I wanted. So I choose painting. He wanted me to do something that would be beneficial.

I wanted to go to New York for further studies in Arts. Dad said he could arrange that for me. He was working with some guy who was so young in business.

All I knew was that his name was...

Harry Edward Styles.

Let me tell you what happened next. I'll skip a few things because I don't want to talk about it.

When Mr Styles came to our mansion for dinner. He made a good impression on my whole family. He was so charming and flattering.

But he was more fascinated in me I guess. He would ask about my interests, my age, my career ideas, my hobbies.

One thing made him raise his eyebrows. Thats was when he found out that I was kind of a religious person. Dad told him proudly that I'm the only one who prays for betterment. I'm the only one whose innovative.

I learned something about him.

That he was 25 years old and was a handsome most wanted bachelor .

After dinner he was send along me with my sister so he could have a house tour.

"Who made these paintings? " He asked as he kept walking slowly in the corridor.

"Ahh! Our own Y/N made these. " Zander bragged and Mr Styles smirked at me and I gave him a small smile.

"How old are you again? " he asked pointing his finger at me.

"18." I said and he nodded.

"Quite talented and mature for a teenager. " he said and I smiled.

"Thank you. " I simply said.

After the house tour. Everyone busied themselves in their own things. We were all gathered in the huge study room. I was looking through dad's book collection. The elders were talking business.

"What are you looking for? " A raspy voice made me jump and he chuckled at my reaction. Standing next to me.

"I'm just checking if there is any book here left of my interest. " I said and he hummed.

"I have a huge library. If you want to come someday you can. " he said and I smiled at the offer.

"Sure. I'll talk to Dad. " I said and he nodded.

"That painting of yours in the corridor. I was wondering if you can paint something like that for me. " he asked and I frowned.

I turned to see Dad and Mom were the only one to be there and busy. My brother and sister had left the room.