New Boy

I'll complete Play Station soon but first this one.

Y/N means your name.

Y/N POV

I run towards my class and almost slipped at the entrance.

"May I come in. " I say practically yelling and the chalk fell from my teacher's hands and he huff.

"You're late, again. " he says and I look to see everyone were doing the exam.

"I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again. " I say and he nods and I smile closing the door and went to the empty seat , taking my stationery box and sheets out.

The teacher handed me that subjective portion and I frown.

"But sir what about objective. " I ask and he points at the clock.

"The time is over for objective. You won't get marks of it. " he says and I groan.

"Please sir. I promise I'll take 2 minutes to fill the options please sir. " I beg and everyone near started to stare at me. He sighs turning away and went to his table getting an objective sheet as well.

I look around and still one guy was looking at me.

"Fuck off. " I hiss and he raises his arms and does his own work afterwards .

I take the objective paper and read all the mcqs.

Whattt, this is physics?

Today is chemistry exam !!

I felt my legs shaking in horror and I look here and there, I glance at the boy sitting next to me. I wrinkle my nose at him. He smells like cake. His huge glasses near to fall. His hair made with oil Eww. Who is he.

He looks at him and hums

"You want something?" he asks and I nod

"Umm what paper is today? " I ask and he looks at his paper rubbing his nose and looks at me sniffing.

"Physics. " he says writing up like Bolt, wow he knows how to solve.

"One minute Miss Y/L/N. " the teacher says looking at his phone.

I groan thinking how stupid I am assuming the wrong paper.

My hand touch something and I lift my head to see a sheet with mcqs written on it.

D
D
A
B
C
B
CONFUSE
D
A
C
B
B
B
B
C
D
C
A
CONFUSE
CONFUSE

I look at him and he gave me a nervous smile and I took the note ticking all the options and ticked all A on the confused ones.

The teacher practically snatched my sheet counting the options and signed it returning it back. I started to do the subject part and I only knew 20 % of it.