Stockholm Syndrome 6

Zainy's POV

Harry didn't liked the idea of a psychologist at all but after forcing him alot and agreeing to wait forever which I will do gladly .

He was currently cooking something that I don't know.

I'm healed after what he did to me, after all it's been a month since that incident .

I love him that's why I care for him and I know his love is rough but it's true deep down.

I couldn't stand anymore I need to see what's he cooking.

"Harry. " I whined peeking in the kitchen and he chuckled.

"Go away babe you don't want to see this. " He said throwing a spoon in my direction which hit the wall and I flinched.

"God! Styles you're so mean to me. " I pouted entering the kitchen even of he give me threats of hiting me with a damn spoon.

"Babe go away stop testing my weakness. " He groaned .

I bit my lip at the new information so he had a weakness?

"And what is that? " I asked walking towards him slowly and he looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"Like you don't know what? " He sassed when I placed a hand on his shoulder looking into his eyes.

"I don't know tell me " I said wrapping my arms around his waist and he hummed.

"You are my weakness I can't hurt you anymore if I do I'll kill or hurt myself. " he said placing his hand on top of mine and I sigh.

"And you are mine " I whispered hugging him and he let go off the spatula and hugs me.

"I love you " He mumbled his head dipped in my hair.

I should say it back, I do love him and it's been almost 2 months with him and he says I love you to me daily.

"I love you too " I said tighten up my grip but his grip lose.

"What!" He asked shocked pulling away from me.

"I do love you Harry I'm sorry if I took so long ." I said and he chuckled tears coming out of his green eyes .

"God... I'm so happy Thank you so much ." He lifted my up circling around and I screamed while he laughed.

"I love you so much " He said kissing my whole face.

"Harry your food. " I laughed and he turned aprupty and sighed means his food is safe.

"Go now I'll be back in a few minutes " He said and I kissed his back and at which he chuckled.

" Yeah yeah you've been saying the same statement for an hour now Styles I'm starving ." I shouted getting out of the kitchen.

He yelled something back but I was far so I ignored it, I was looking at Harry's phone that he never placed like this before. Maybe he finally trusts me and I trust him.

I grabbed the phone without thinking twice and went to the kitchen again.

"Harry can I make a call? " I said and he looked at me skeptically but nodded.

Make this trust stronger girl it's time.

I smiled and stood in front of him leaning against the door and opened the phone to see...

Me sleeping in his bed hugging a pillow.

I looked at him with wide eyes and he was still looking at me so intimately.