Kidnapped 3

Harry's POV.

She was most of the time quiet, after what I told her. She barely spoke a word after boarding on the ship. Not eating. Not drinking. Not sleeping. Fuck! She wasn't even crying.

It was haunting me and pissing me off at the same time. I wanted her to talk. To be expressive. She's not going to go back. Ever. She should get fond of it all.

"Harry, it's Boss on the call. " Ken said and I sighed.

The night was dark and creeping me out more. I looked at the dark ocean and cletched my jaws.

"I'm coming. " I said and felt him get lost back inside.

I looked at the small compartment in front of me, in the ship. The glass window showing what's going on inside.

Her small body balled up and her arms wrapped aroung herself. She was staring at the walls around her and the expressions of her face, showing off that she's disturbed. Her body lightly moving back and forth.

Every now and then, she would bite her lip or close her eyes. Her body would shudder.

"HARRY! " Ken yelled and I yelped, I gasped and snapped myself out of my thoughts.

I talked to the boss and Ken presented the food in front of me. I stared at the chicken and then fill up my plate with a few pieces.

Carlos and Ken sitting in front of me in the small but long room. I looked at them as they greedily sank their teeth in the flesh.

I made a disgust face and looked at my plate. "Did she ate this time?" I asked and Ken looked at me.

"Yeah, when I presented Chicken she looked away but when I left her, she ate like a Lioness. " Ken said, his words muffled due to the bolus in his mouth.

A small smile tucked automatically on my lips. I lifted the chicken piece and took a bite of it.

I don't know what happened to me when I saw her for the first time but she was something that I was longing. I fucked every kind of women, yet she gave me a sense of being married.

I might sound ridiculous but it was the truth. I wanted her completely. Maybe I was in love. How stupid I was thinking. It was confirmed that I was in love with her. Utterly.

"I'm off to bed. "Carlos said and let out a burp.

I cleaned my face with the napkin and took the last sip of my wine. Ken left as well as his girlfriend called him.

I walked out of the room. Back to the place I was previously having a moment. I returned to the same side of the ship, gripping the railing , standing there in hopes to again have a View of the girl that made me kindap her.

I looked at the compartment again but it was empty. I frowned and looked at the other side to see her standing, looking at the ocean. She was trying to keep herself warm from the cold night breeze.

I smirked and went inside, my heart jumping, which was an unusual feeling for me. Hearty was jumping because she was finally out. After spending almost 24 hours in the room and not speaking a word.

I went into my room and fisted the sheets on my bed, in my hand and walked out.

She didn't noticed as I was approaching towards her. I walked and slightly wrapped the sheets around her.

She gasped and fell forward. She let out a scream as she almost fell in the deep ocean. I pulled the sheets back in which she was wrapped and fell down, pulling her above me.