Home Alone.

Y/N's POV.

There is always a time when you have to leave your family alone for a weekend or a day. Just because you have to go out of town because of some work.

That time came on me as well.

I had to leave my boys Home Alone. For a whole weekend. 2 and a half day. It doesn't mean that they accepted it.

My 4 year old boy kept clinging to me, thinking I'll leave soon. My 1 year old boy babbling about picking him up and staying with him. And last but not least, my 25 year old boy who didn't wanted to stay Home Alone because it never happened before.

I was beyond worried and sad at the same time, I never left them on their own. But I guess they'll be fine.

"But mommyyyy. " Aiden whined as he fisted my trousers and trying to get me play with him. I sighed softly, packing my bag. I had to leave them tomorrow morning.

"Honey. Where's daddy? Go and play with him. Please. " I said and he dramatically whined. I eyed him and he pouted.

"Okay okay. " I sighed and gave in . I lifted him up and rested him on my hip as I placed my essentials in the bag.

"Babe! Edmund's diaper just leaked. The pee is all on the floor. " Harry yelled and I huffed, I put Aiden down and he started to whine again. As I went downstairs I saw Edmund sucking his thumb and his diaper wet.

Harry sitting on the couch, shirtless and game remote in his hands as he played soccer. I was so angry on him.

"Aiden go and play with daddy. " I said and as he saw Harry playing game, he started to disturb Harry. Harry glared at me and I smiled evily.

I picked my small chubby cheeks up and he started babbling.

"You have to do laundry yourself this time Harry. " I said and he nodded as I reminded him of his chores that had to be done when I was out.

"You need a bath. " I said in a baby voice and Edmund giggled.

What are these three going to do home alone?!?

_______________________________

"Harry? Please take care of them and yourself. " I said as I placed my bag in the corner. It was almost midnight.

The boys were fast asleep and Harry was on his laptop.

I crawled back on the bed and he placed his laptop to a side and welcomed me in his warm embrace. His bare chest against my cheek as I lied on his chest.

"I will be baby. Don't worry. They'll be fine. " He said placing a soft kiss on my head and I sinked into him.

"I'll be back in no time. If anything happens, remember, give me a call! Don't hide anything from me. " I said and he smiled proudly.

"Chill Y/N. They'll be fine. " he said and I scoffed.

_______________________________

Harrys POV.

I was so wrong. She just left for work trip like a few hours ago and the boys are already a storm.

Aiden's movies, meals, clothes, toys. Edmunds diapers, feeds, diaper, more feeds, more poop diapers.

"Aiden wait a second. " I shouted so he could hear my voice as I changed Edmund on the bathrooms counter and changed his diaper.

"Your mommy would kill me if she sees you laying down here and getting changed. " I talked to the infant. He off course just squealed.