Stockholm Syndrome 4

Zainy's POV

Harry was sleeping peacefully on my stomach and was snoring after crying and yelling and cursing for a while.

I thought so wrong about him .

I mean his first impression was bad on me and now everything seems to change.

He was sleeping so peacefully and I sighed looking at his facial features, he's so beautiful.

Am I falling for him?

Do I like him?

I know I like him but what does my mind say about it.

Fuck it I won't listen to my mind now this is a part of emotions so let the heart decide.

My heart says I like him.

At least with him I don't have to face fakeness and carelessness.

He cares but is harsh, he smiles but is blank, he's dark but broken.

He is same as me.

I lost my parents a few years ago and I've been on my own no one wanted to keep me and now my friends were not sincere to me.

What if with Harry the same happens too, what is he uses me at the end.

I lifted his head slowly and he groaned.

He opened his eyes full of redness and sleep.  I laid his head on the soft pillows and pulling the blankets over him and he sighed closing his eyes, I got out of the bed and before going i felt like I should at least kiss as I promised to be his now.

I bent and placed a kiss on his forehead and he took a soft breath.

I went outside of his room and went to the living room and jumped on the sofa bouncing on it and then laid down staring at the ceiling. I grabbed the brown blanket that was I guess mine now and wrapped myself into it trying to sleep on the sofa that was now my new sleeping place.

Harry's POV

"I love you Zen" I said plopping down on one elbow to look at her laying on the couch peacefully.

"I like this" she smiled sleepily.

"What. " I whispered grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me as possible.

"The name idiot " she chuckled against my cheek.

"Oh... " I said in her ear and she giggled again.

"I love you Harry. " Zen whispered in my ear kissing my cheek lightly and I could feel her smiling in the kiss, I bet she's blushing.

I leaned to kiss her closing my eyes in the process and she pulled my head closer our lips brushing, as I pressed my lips she didn't reacted to them at all why isn't she kissing me back .

I opened my eyes to see I was staring at the ceiling.

What the hell?

It was a dream .

I looked at my side to see the bed was empty and I frowned, did she left me.

No please don't.

I panicked and anger boiling into me.

I got up and slapped the door open and went to the living room calling her name.

"What " She got up looking at me sleepy.

I sighed and she huffed and laid back.

"I thought you left " I snapped and she looked at me again.