Kidnapped 2

Nandini's POV.

I heard faint noises, they were for sure near me and were echoing. Maybe because the room was empty.

The shouting got louder and louder, until I gasped as I opened my eyes. My lungs leaving air heavily. I look around, my vision blur.

I frown as I made out of the blur. There were 3 figures standing around me.

I tried to move my hand but looked down, I was laying on a sofa. The only furniture I could see so far.

My vision got steady and I whimpered as I saw the same man who slapped and injected me.

"Please let me go. " I horridly said trying to free myself .

The person didn't moved this time. But the other man with long hair came forward.

"Look what the fuck you've done. " The long haired boy yelled at the man who injected me. I sniffed and struggled out of the grasp.

The boy bent in front of me and his feature soften. He gave me a small smile and slowly grabbed my tied hands. He looked at the bump on my arm . He again got furious, this time he punched the man who injected and got me here.

"What the hell Harry? " The Indian looking driver from earlier. I got to know the long haired guys name. He was Harry.

"I told you no scratch on her, otherwise I'll kill you. " Harry kicked the man as the driver tried to push him away.

The man laying down coughed and the driver helped him up.

"You won't be paid Ken. " Harry said and the man groaned, I assume he's Ken.

"We'll talk about it later. " The driver said and Harry turned his face back to me. He finally untied my hands and then my legs. I pushed him away and tried to run.

But he grabbed my waist and pulled me. I screamed and cried until I gave in his arms. He was whispering in my ear to calm down.

"Please don't harm me. I want to go home. " I sobbed and he shushed me.

Harry grabbed my hand tightly which made me wince.

"Did you do that on Ken's face?" Harry asked. Pulling Ken's collar and I backed off because I was scared of Ken.

"Tell me darling. " Harry gritted his teeth and I looked at the bruise on his face. I kicked him when he captured me.

"Yes. " I meeked and Harry laughed. He let's go off Kens collar.

"I'll pay you, your money if you'll allow the girl to let her hit you again. " Harry said and Ken glared at him.

"Come on. Take your revenge. " Harry said and I shook my head.

"I said do it! " Harry yelled and I cried. I lifted my hand and punched Ken. He fell on the ground, growling and I backed off, falling and started to sob as my hand got numb.

"Take this piece of shit away. Transfer 5000 units in his account. " Harry snarled and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up, not even letting me stand and started to walk.

"Please let me go. I beg you. " I sobbed as he dragged me to another room. He pushed me on floor and I gasped.

He locked the door and walked towards the dressing table. The room was dark brown furnished. Everything seemed neat and clean. White sheets on a huge bed.

Harry came back and sat in front of me and grabbed my hand but I flinched away.

"Give me your hand. " He said and I shook my head. Hiding my hand.