Yours Truly 8.

Author's POV.

Faryal felt well when she woke up in my morning, but when she saw Harry sleeping on her bed. She freaked out. Even though there was a good distance between them too but she didn't liked it.

She shook Harry up and he woke up, lazily looking at her.

"Hey. Are you okay? " he asks and she gestures at the bed and both of them.

"Oh! Oh!" he shouts and she laughs at his dorky behavior as he stands up, having a head rush and stumbling. He grabbed the head board to balance himself.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know I fell asleep. " he says and she shakes her head.

"It's okay. Thank you for taking care of me though. " she says getting up and wearing her slippers. He grabs her sweater and gives it to her. She looks at him kindly. He eyes her as she stares at him longingly.

"What? " he asks and she apruptly kisses his cheek and runs in the bathroom . He stands there frozen by the fact that this time she kissed him on the cheek. He was blushing like a teenage girl who got a compliment from her crush.

He walks out and goes in the kitchen. He pours himself a glass of water. He feels the front door opening and thinks its Tara.

"Tara, she's okay now-

"Aaaaaaa. " an Asian looking girl screams and the boy behind her stares at Harry in shock. He sees Faryal coming out of her room and her eyes go wide.

"Guys! What are you doing here! " she asks and the girl looks at Faryal in horror. "Fatima! Hussain. I'm talking to you. "

"You have Harry Styles standing there! Why aren't you screaming! " Fatima says and Faryal huffs, her head spinning as her siblings stand there in shock.

"It's not Harry! " Hussain says and Fatima looks at him. "Did you wrote Kiwi! " he says stammering and Harry nods, already a little embarrassed and feeling heated up.

"You - your song - Kiwi is Faryal's alarm clock tune. " Hussain says and Harry looks at Faryal in amazement and she's looking away, avoiding eye contact.

"And she blocks people when they say something bad about you. " Fatima says, feeling proud of her stupid facts about Faryal.

Little did they both know that Faryal also blocked The Harry Styles once.

"Guys relax! He's a friend. " Faryal says and Fatima gasps, covering her mouth.

"Stop it! " Hussain says and Faryal rolls her eyes walking towards Harry.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. If you want to leave you can. They are just overwhelmed. They are my siblings. " she tells him and he looks at both of them and gives them a smile.

"Hello. " he says and Fatima shakes his hand, still shaking in excitement.

"Umm. Why don't we all go out for breakfast. Faryal was sick and we haven't eaten anything. " Harry says and Faryal interjects.

"No need Harry. It's very kind of you. "

"I insist. Besides I think -" he looks at Faryal. "They are cool. " he says and Faryal gets anxious by the idea.

________________________

"You what! " Hussain shouts and both of his sisters shush him. He glares at Faryal as she broke the news.

Harry was giving the order on the counter.

"Yes. I'm sorry guys I don't know what I was doing. I thought it will be temporary and it still is. " she says and Fatima let's out a shaky breath.