The PlayStation 5

I parked my car and went towards his maindoor , rang the bell and waited for someone to respond and the door clicked and her heart warming smile welcomed me.

"Oh hello darling. " Harrys mother Anne hugged me and I smiled.

"How are you. " I asked as we went inside.

"I'm really happy after hearing that you two are together. " she says gasping and walking towards the kitchen. Appetizing atmosphere around the house.

"I bought a cake for the three of us. " I say and she smiles. I put it in the fridge and sat on the counter while she cooked.

"Where's Harry?" I ask and she scoffs.

"He's been out for 2 hours now god knows what that kid is upto. He was saving money and not buying anything for months until you told him to buy those Cds which broke. " she says wiggling her eyebrows at the end.

"Yes, we got aggressive again. " I say.

"Honey I know you two love each other and care for each other a lot but Honey if you two don't control your tempers and keep on fighting I know this relationship will be affected. " she says and I nod.

"You're right. I'll try my best from my side. " I say and she smiles stirring the sauce.

"Are you making Mac and Cheese for which me and Harold would fight crazy. " I ask eyeing the ingredients.

"Yes I am. " she says winking and I grin.

I took my phone out and called Harry 4 times but he hung up everytime.

"He's not picking up his phone. "  I frown.

"What is it with this man. " she says huffing and grabbing her own phone and dailing his number. He hung up again.

She again called and this time his ringtone could be heard .

"Can't you two wait. Come out now. " Harrys head peeked from the front door making us both scream and he huffs rolling his eyes .

"Come out now " he repeats and he smiles at me and winks before going out.

"Let's see what this young man is upto. " Anne says and I chuckle.

We went out to see Harry standing with a beauty.

"What the- " I almost shout but I stopped myself.

"Harry. " his mother says in shock and he just laughs.

"Here name is Dacia Duster

"Here name is Dacia Duster. " he says swinging the keys and throwing at me and I catch it.

"What a great surprise you got your own car " Anne cried hugging her son.

"This is so cool Harold. " I say as he kisses my cheek.

"I knew you'll like it. I have been saving money for this. " he says taking the keys from me.