Kidnapped 5

Nandini's POV.

3 months later.

These all months were not how I expected I'll be spending my winters and autumn so far... I thought I'll be in my country, at my home, in my bedroom probably preparing for exams or laughing with my sister, but it wasn't suppose to be like that.

God had prepared something else for me. To meet a person, who'll force himself. He's not just any person, he's a smuggler. He's not a murderer but his smuggling is sort of harmful to others.

He snuggled guns to those who wanted to protect themselves but I still think if those spoiled millionaires and dons, killed someone, will the blame go to Harry?

In a deep and hard way, if you think. It really does. Because he's the one whose doing it.

But in these 5 to 6 months, the Harry I have seen, is rough but not violent. His hands might be rough and hard but when it came to me. They tried to be gentle. The Harry I got to know was, different.

He wasn't bad. He promised me to take me back and I was well aware that he was processing the requirements for our departure.

"What about this? " Harry said, raising his voice this time and I looked him. Standing near his closet, trying to find a proper shirt for his meeting with his boss.

I smiled and walked towards him as he continued to throw shirt after shirt on the floor.

I picked every single one of those and slung over my shoulder.

"This one. " he said, observing the white cream colour and then in dissatisfaction, he threw it as well , cursing the shirt like it appeared in his closet itself.

"Harry, look at the puddle of clothes on my arm and shoulder. " I said and he turned, his eyes were wrinkled already with anger and after looking at the mess on my shoulder. He cursed again.

"Okay, calm down. " I said and placed the puddle of clothes on the bed and pushed him lightly.

I flicked through the remaining hanged shirts, I could feel Harry standing right behind me.

I took out a shorts sleeved shirt with blue lines on it. I placed it back because it wasn't suitable. His hands were roaming shamelessly on my torso.

"Maybe I should skip the meeting. " he mumbled and I huffed. Finally finding the perfect shirt to match with his blue pants , I turned and met his gaze, which was dark with lust.

"This will be fine. " I said and he nodded, I smiled at his actions because he didn't insisted me for doing something that was roaming in his mind before, but in return he just turned towards the bathroom, listening to me.

"Don't break any rules. I'll be back in an hour or two. " Harry said as he came back from the bathroom. I was sitting in front of his closet, folding and placing his clothes neatly.

"Got it Nandini? " He said, using my first name. When he used my first name, it meant he's dead serious and he would hurt me if I would do something to make him mad .

Last time I remember, when I went out with one of Ken's dolls, for sight seeing. Harry got so pissed off because I broke several rules. Not asking his permission. My phone was dead. The worst breakage of rule, that I was with one of the dolls.

He hurted me, like he said, not in a direct way but an indirect way.

He would hurt himself so badly that I would get scared. He was cut himself and I would try to make him stop but he won't. He would push me away and get harsher and harsher.