My Bully 2.

Y/N's POV.

I never woke up thinking that today will be a good day because it never was. I woke up with the same sulky face my hopes and encouragement low. I was so used to this all.

I walked towards my locker. Praying that no one disturbs me today. I needed to figure out something to write on. I had a pound in my pocket which was not enough off course.

I sighed as I opened my locker and looking at all the destroyed registers. I started to find a few pages maybe mistakeningly left in them.

Someone forcefully banged on my locker and I flinched, closely it a little to see who it was.

Harry... He was standing there in his jumpsuit . Maybe he was heading for some sports.

"Here. " he simply said in his deep voice that always scared me. He pulled out a register, a pink one with graffiti drawn on it with green.

I looked at him in confusion and he sighed.

"I figured it out last day that you didn't had anything else to write on because you didn't took notes. So this is an apology gift. " he said and I stared at him.

"Why? " I whispered and he chuckled.

"Just take it princess. It's not a prank, you know if you'll reject it then you'll face consequences. " he said and instantly took it from his hand and he smirked.

"Thanks. " I said and he walked away leaving me curious. I didn't opened the register. It was probably a trap.

Harry's POV.

I didn't know how to make the first move on her but then I remembered that we destroyed her 14th register.

I bought a register and blocked her way to give it to her . I hope it does the trick.

It was a biology class and Miss Eva was writing a few things on board and we had to write them down. She frowned and my gaze followed where she was looking.

"Y/N. Why aren't you writing?" she asked walking towards the much scared girl. Sitting on the last.

"Oh. I'm -

"Open up the register and write it down. You don't want to stay behind. " she said and Y/N looked at me and I smirked.

She was scared of the fact that she was getting pranked.

She hesitated and opened the register and her face instantly lit up making m frown. The teacher went back and I observed Y/N. She looked happy her small fingers tracing the pages as her smile got brighter. She looked up and I instantly looked away.

Why is she that much happy? Maybe the trick was small but effective.

The class was over and I walked out. Julie standing against the wall and Louis all over her. They both caught me staring and Julie lightly pushed Louis away. I didn't give a fuck.

"Hey Harry! " Zayn yelled and I waved at him as he joined me walking towards the cafeteria.

I saw Y/N sitting in the corner on a table of two.

"She got a little too much happy when she opened the register. " I told Zayn as he placed a sandwich in my tray.

"Your trick worked. " he said and I nodded.

"So what's your plan for today? " he asked and I shook my head.

"No bullying today. Even if others do I won't be jumping in. Need to win her attention. " I said and Zayn chuckled.