First Time Sleeping Under One Roof.

Y/N's POV.

The date was so great. Harry was the most beautiful and kind man I had ever met. He was constantly asking me questions about me and listening intently. He showed proper interest in me and my life. As for me I got lost in his features whenever he told about himself.

"And after school she ran away and everyone thought I was the one who took her but I was taking out my books from my locker ." he said and started laughing hysterically at his not so funny story.

Even though he was trying his best I guess in making jokes but he was so bad at it. I found it so endearing that he thought he was good at jokes and funny story but he wasn't. That was something I really liked about him.

He was confident about himself and the way he told his stories without hesitation. Don't get me wrong? He was very interesting! I took great interest in his every conversation.

"Shall we order dessert?" I asked as we already decided that this time I'll be paying for half our meals.

"Fine. You're so desperate today to pay for it aren't you. " he said leaning over the table and I laughed.

"Yes I am. " I said leaning forward as well. Our faces just a feet away.

"Well afterwards, how about we go for a walk? " he asked and I nodded. I moved away as he smiled.

"Excuse me. " he called the waiter who took our order.

"I will have a blue berry scoop and a strawberry scoop with chocolate syrup. " I said and Harry chuckled.

"You don't like strawberry and blue berry. " he said and I shrugged.

"I'm thinking of trying something different. "

"Then I'll have an Oreo Delight as well. " Harry said and I rolled my eyes as he smirked at his different order.

"That's not different? It basically vanilla and chocolate! Your usual. " I said and he shrugged.

We talked and goofed around stealing each others ice-cream.

"Let's go. " Harry said when we paid the bill and he grabbed my coat and helped me up.

"Thank you. " I smiled as he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. We walked for a while and reached his car .

"It's going to rain soon. " I said and Harry hummed .

"You better not drive if it's going to be worse. You should stay at mine until it doesn't stop. " I said and he looked at the back mirror.

"How about we go at mine as it is just 2 blocks away now. You can stay at mine. " he suggested and I nodded.

Staying at his? It was something new for me. I had only been in his living room twice .

"Are you okay? " he asked and I aprupty looked at him.

"No I'm fine. "

"You sure? You got a little lost after I suggested about my place. " he said and I shook my head.

"No I'm not. Seriously I'm fine. " I insisted and he nodded.

We arrived at his place and he opened his door letting us both in, quickly.

"Jesus Christ! It's really worse out there. " I said as we were already drenched in rain just after walking for like a few steps.

"I know right. " I said as he gave my a towel to dry my hair.